Browse Health and Beauty Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Health and Beauty

Omega XL

4.1 (325 reviews)
    • www.omegaxl.com

"We value your feedback. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We are happy to have spoken with you on June 18, 2021 and assisted with..."

Read All 738 reviews Customer Service

Great Healthworks

3.1 (54 reviews)
    • www.greathealthworks.com

"We value your feedback and are disappointed to learn that you did not have a positive experience. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service to all customers and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced...."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

4Ever Young

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.fyinstitute.com

"Ordered item on April the 6 ,3 months later still no item,comes from China lied they have warehouses in America and Canada"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Peak Life

2.4 (108 reviews)
    • www.peaklife.com

"Ordered product TWICE hoping to receive it. Never got it. Almost 90 bucks gone. Representatives don't seem to know anything. Lesson learned. Shady company, look else where for your digestive issues."

Read All 476 reviews Customer Service

Melaleuca

2.9 (303 reviews)
    • www.melaleuca.com

"We ordered the Tough N' Tender... on the fourth refill I noticed these strange floating pieces in the liquid. It was getting worse, so I made a fresh bottle, and it happened again. I reported it to Melaleuca, and crickets... not..."

Read All 769 reviews Customer Service

Headspace

1.6 (24 reviews)
    • www.headspace.com

"Its not a complaint. I appreciate what you are doing but I ordered for the sleep tapes and Im not getting what I had hoped for so
    I would prefer to cancel.
    Please call or simply credit my credit card
    With an email confirmation.
    Thank..."

Read All 55 reviews Customer Service

Green Tea Pro

• www.greenteadietreview.com

"I get they are a scam, but when you took them did they actually work?"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Acai Berry

• www.acaiberryjuice.org

"i ordered the trial product for 3.99 gave them credit card they took 43.00 off my card right away tried to cancel but could not the day after i got the pills they took 199.00 or tried to out of my account i sent the pills back..."

Read All 201 reviews Customer Service