Browse Dating and Social Networking Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dating and Social Networking

Facebook

2.3 (5245 reviews)
    • www.facebook.com

"Totally useless information. They give me the run around. Go here, go there and go back . Yes I have found that my account has been hacked. Antonio in New Mexico has changed my password. I can no longer access my account. Antonio..."

Read All 17147 reviews Customer Service

Zoosk

1.8 (1531 reviews)
    • www.zoosk.com

"Unable to deactivate my zoosk account & remove my profile from website . Can you please clear my account ASAP , I do not currently have an active subscription .
    Julia"

Read All 3614 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

POF

1.8 (1565 reviews)
    • www.pof.com

"My account was hacked I don't know what happened but I need taken care of
    It's wasn't good at all for me"

Read All 3511 reviews Customer Service

Tinder

1.8 (784 reviews)
    • www.gotinder.com

"I just met someone and its not fair of Interrupting problem with tinder dont answer or help me get back in the site when I was waiting for this Opportunity to meet this match."

Read All 1979 reviews Customer Service

Okcupid

1.5 (233 reviews)
    • www.okcupid.com

"I would like to report a fake account with my contact number registered. The profile does not belong to me. Please advise me urgently on this matter."

Read All 576 reviews Customer Service

Its Just Lunch

1.5 (132 reviews)
    • www.itsjustlunch.com

"Debbie has made this an easy process, keeps me informed but doesn't bug me. She's right to the point and I can be open with her on what I'm looking for."

Read All 270 reviews Customer Service

eHarmony

1.5 (682 reviews)
    • www.eharmony.com

"Please cancel my subscription, I already send an email regarding this matter. I had issues logging in and today I couldnt see pics and I paid a whole year, I signed up a day ago and Im not happy too many issues. My nbr was since..."

Read All 1435 reviews Customer Service

ChristianMingle

1.7 (379 reviews)
    • www.christianmingle.com

"What is this a SCAM!!!!!
    You can't get through to ANYONE!!!! I waited 4 hours on your customer service line and you call yourself CHRISTIAN MINGLE????????
    You takes peoples money and then they can't log in. I had other friends that..."

Read All 818 reviews Customer Service

AfroRomance

3.2 (53 reviews)
    • www.afroromance.com

"As a male when you join Afroromance they will require you to send in some sort of verification photo in order to prove who you are. I have absolutely no problem with this as I wish all online dating platforms required this of thei..."

Read All 115 reviews Customer Service

Silver Singles

1.6 (236 reviews)
    • www.silversingles.com

"I don't want to be a part of silver singles.i thought it would be a month to month payment plan.i can n"

Read All 482 reviews Customer Service