Browse Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Ubereats

1.5 (14,365 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"It wont let me schedule a ride because it says my card was declined on a Uber eats order but they took the money from my card already"

Read All 29558 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"This guy didnt understand what I was saying he said that I had to pay money to do free self-serve movement installment like $99 and whatever cents I wasnt too happy about it because I never had to pay to move service from one..."

Read All 5723 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Spirit Airlines

1.6 (618 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.spirit.com

"On 09-28-2021 I departed from STX, I brought some liquor with me 6 bottles 5 Cruzan Rums assorted flavors and 1 Ponche Cuba , I took it to the counter and dropped it off at TSA , I arrived later that day at MCO , when I went to..."

Read All 1451 reviews Customer Service

Service America

1.3 (81 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.serviceamerica.com

"Their techs are lazy and inside office personnel are rude. They lie sbout techs being on the way and will leave you waiting for 2 hours. Then when they arrive they'll quickly tell you to defrost your ac unit and reschedule when..."

Read All 130 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (393 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"I purchased 4 lbs. of extra lean hamburger meat on 10/21/21 with a sell before 10./24/2021. When I opened it up, in the center it had these large dark brown and ugly pieces of meat throughout the package. When I brought it back..."

Read All 1168 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,670 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My facebook acount has been hacked by someone thats why i coudnt open my acount.please resolve my problem."

Read All 42478 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,815 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"The Uber driver ran away with my stuff and I keep calling and he never answered the phone , how do I get my stuff back"

Read All 13404 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (499 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"My grandson cancelled his membership in December and gave up 4 personal trainer sessions that were already paid for. The company continued to withdraw monthly dues from my account and then the yearly dues in august. I called the..."

Read All 861 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,382 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"We are a vet practice and had a landline we use for fax service. Same number for over 20 years. ATT notified us last year they were cancelling land lines. We contacted a fax provider and tried to port number. ATT kept rejecting..."

Read All 6508 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,934 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"I cancelled my subscription for dashpass on 4/27/20 and received a confirmation email but I am still being charged $9.99 every month."

Read All 23176 reviews Customer Service