Browse Companies in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Comcast

1.6 (1991 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"It seems net service has some problems, it keeps going down, the net is not coming through cable even though, Modem showing net is on. I thought it was Modem which might be not be good so changed to new Modem and same problem is..."

Read All 5396 reviews Customer Service

Service America

1.3 (80 reviews)
    • Household Services
    • www.serviceamerica.com

"I purchased two AC units for my home in 2004. I had contract with them for many many years. Of course, they went out of business. Of course, I had to replace one of the units. I had replacement coverage in my contract. what the..."

Read All 129 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Publix

2.7 (377 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"Need to delete Publix from my phone it's messing up my phone once I fix it I'll put it back..."

Read All 1144 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2254 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.att.com

"It did a great job and stay with me until he got it fixed. Thanks Art for all the help that you have me today."

Read All 6273 reviews Customer Service

Youfit Health Clubs

2.0 (494 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers
    • www.youfit.com

"General Manager Gabriel is very rude ..hostile and the Flagler location is not a welcoming atmosphere!!!"

Read All 855 reviews Customer Service

Spirit Airlines

1.6 (474 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.spirit.com

"Wanted to know if I had to have a covid test 3 days prior to my flight when I have had my shots. They hung up on me"

Read All 1150 reviews Customer Service

OfferUp

1.9 (3206 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • offerup.com

"i was not able to talk with anybody there i got no help at all would like someone to call me please help"

Read All 7315 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.8 (3242 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Im trying to have a human being call me so that I can change my credit card information Ive been with Uber for a number of years and they refused my credit card which was stolen So please call me at 561-543-**** thank you, Sandy..."

Read All 9003 reviews Customer Service

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1191 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"Ordered a leather living room 3 piece set back in Jan. 3 month delivery. Received the set, we unpacked it and assembled it. Damaged. Replaced it with another, damaged, replaced that one with another, damaged. Chose to keep second..."

Read All 2639 reviews Customer Service

Ubereats

1.5 (9468 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"The food I ordered has taken over two hours to be delivered. The driver made a second stop that has delayed her arrival time tremendously. When we called her she said that she contacted us through the app but I have not seen or..."

Read All 19332 reviews Customer Service