Browse Companies in Florida, United States

Ubereats

1.5 (13,396 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"I just wanted to say how sad I am of Uber not taking enough care of their customers I called and told them I was charged 50$ on order the was 34$ and they said they will call me back I havent heard anything back from them I just..."

Read All 27444 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,926 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My old facebook account is using by someone unknown I want to delete that account because I m using new Facebook now"

Read All 37088 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rooms To Go

1.8 (1,234 reviews)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • roomstogo.com

"Difficult x paying on line. Ask for your check account information when trying to use check account it cant process."

Read All 2698 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,827 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I was hacked. I dont live in the area where these items were ordered. I live in Pittsfield mass. Not where these items were purchased.. I want this to be fixed ASAP I am not happy about this. You think you would have noticed..."

Read All 10979 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,792 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"The guy drove up in a silver haundea elantra he had a passenger she looked high jerkin all around but the radio was not on lol he was so high like oblivious to me standing right in front of him I'm in Charleston SC an I'm..."

Read All 22828 reviews Customer Service

Publix

2.7 (391 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.publix.com

"Friday afternoon I asked for 1 inch pork chops.
    7am Saturday says the butcher.
    Very Cool!!!! Planned special supper for wife on Saturday.
    7am Saturday at the store.
    No 1 inch pork chops says different butcher
    Very not cool!!! No specia..."

Read All 1164 reviews Customer Service

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • directv.com

"Tried looking for the games. Each channel wanted me to buy the games for $69.99
    Each. On NFL Sunday ticket They need real people to handle problems with their customers. I was told a service representative would be with me in 1 min..."

Read All 13513 reviews Customer Service

Uber

1.7 (4,529 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.uber.com

"Scheduled ride for following morning. Attempted to cancel half hour later. Uber app showed no record of reservation and would not let me cancel. Arranged ride for same time in the morning with neighbor. Neighbor picked me up. No..."

Read All 12463 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,135 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • corporate.comcast.com

"Called them about Wi-Fi yhis went for 2 wks. They booted , rebooted,
    Filly tell them I want a Tec, booked waited two more days hours 8 to 10 am. First tex do I still want service?
    Yes will got call 15 mins.later be here in 10 mins...."

Read All 5643 reviews Customer Service

Aspen Dental

1.7 (2,134 reviews)
    • Dentistry
    • www.aspendental.com

"Heather, the AOM, was condescending, unprofessional and even hung up the phone on me. They try to upcharge you for services and products. DO NOT GO HERE, TERRIBLE!"

Read All 4412 reviews Customer Service