Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in London, England

Transportation and Logistics

Ninja Van

1.4 (359 reviews)
    • www.ninjavan.co

"Delivery "service" loses customer items, customer "service" ignores questions about the failed delivery, gives boilerplate responses of "we have raised this to our internal team for escalation", and fails to address any of the..."

Read All 573 reviews Customer Service

MyUS

2.4 (73 reviews)
    • www.myus.com

"I let my MyUS handle my package shipment I paid all duties and taxes and they let Fedex handle the shipping. It supposed to be 2to 5 days this is international shipping to Ghana west Africa . Currently it has been over two weeks..."

Read All 107 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Man And Van

2.1 (1 review)
    • manandvan.co.uk

"I am writing this review due to my wife recently moving with this company in April, When she was contacted by the company she was asked very brief questions about her goods and the access to the pick up location which she answered..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

IPostParcels

1.6 (1 review)
    • www.ipostparcels.com

"I post an average of 5 parcels out every week, in the last 5 months only 1 of each parcel was delivered on time, my products are perishables so it has to be delivered next day, some parcels was delivered 4 days after the date it..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Ekart Logistics

1.4 (2,486 reviews)
    • ekartlogistics.com

"My parcel stands still at my location but delivery is not being initiated. I will try not to order anything from this site anymore"

Read All 6385 reviews Customer Service

Dx Delivery

1.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.dxdelivery.com

"Waited all day for a no show delivery...phone line is next useless as they just keep cutting off, tracking is still saying overnight from Wolverhampton ( 24/08) only going to Coventry , now 26/08 and unable to locate it. This..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

DHL Canada

1.1 (102 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"Avoided DHL. holds package for 7 days before shipping. will not delivery to door until duties are paid. I will never purchase from an online store that only ships DHL again. i'll pay extra elsewhere and ship FedEx. at lease FedEx..."

Read All 156 reviews Customer Service

Bongo Us

1.4 (10 reviews)
    • www.bongous.com

"I am a senior citizen ordered a pair of beautiful blue kaki slim pant for my grand son it seems I cant find my tracking # can u help Helen in Minneapolis Mn"

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Bolt

1.0 (6 reviews)
    • bolt.eu

"Im trying to stop the bike on the parking slot, as it should be the bike is normally stop and is not available like it should be, but timer is still going, I dont want to pay for nothing"

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Logistics

1.9 (228 reviews)
    • logistics.amazon.com

"Apartment number wasnt on the package so I didnt get my package at all Im trying to call but no answer"

Read All 627 reviews Customer Service