Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in London, England

Transportation and Logistics

Doddle Parcel Services

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • www.doddle.com

"parcel delivered to wrong address no customer name just address"

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Ceva Logistics

1.3 (224 reviews)
    • www.cevalogistics.com

"Ceva scheduled delivery of my order 2 times and never followed through. When I called customer service, they sent an email, requested I wait 72 more hours and then call the local office in Charlotte. However, the numbers given to..."

Read All 362 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

XDP

1.2 (22 reviews)
    • www.xdp.co.uk

"I change my delivery day for Friday 22.10 my item never arrived. I track my item and it was saying I will resolve it ok 23.10 between 18:27 - 20:27 and it's never arrived. Wher is my parcel . I was taking Friday folliday special..."

Read All 26 reviews Customer Service

Viabox

1.5 (44 reviews)

"Phone call not answer.
    At first, seem like a legit phone number with automated voice telling you to press this number for this specific service.
    One you press a digit to be redirected to your specific need.
    It will let you on hold fo..."

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.5 (238 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"last week..my daughter and I were putting together her wedding invitations and we were short 64 stamps so I ran up to ups real quick, its up the street, and they charged me 18.00 a book, and 5 single stamps and I paid $67.00! I wa..."

Read All 654 reviews Customer Service

Transglobal Express

2.0 (4 reviews)
    • www.transglobalexpress.co.uk

"No knowledge of customs, documentation or rules and regulations. Be ready for no assistance from the company in case of any issues. The shipper needs to have all the knowledge about international shipment, since Transglobal will..."

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service

Ryder

1.4 (97 reviews)
    • www.ryder.com

"I could not complete the online application form because I don't have a social security number to fill the space, the reason is I am in South Africa. Is it possible to skip that space? Please I will need your help. Thank you
    Felix"

Read All 174 reviews Customer Service

PostNL

1.4 (65 reviews)
    • www.postnl.nl

"I ordered a product from magneticlemon they still haven't delivered now they not replying to my emails"

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Pitney Bowes

1.2 (105 reviews)
    • www.pitneybowes.com

"A missing package and no replies to my emails sent to the addresses
    PB_parcelforcesupport@***.com and PBDClaims@***.com provided by Pitney Bowes along with their promise "You will receive an acknowledgement of the receipt of the cl..."

Read All 168 reviews Customer Service

Parcelforce Worldwide

1.2 (3 reviews)
    • www.parcelforce.com

"I booked a collection and it never got collected, nobody has been in touch even tho they have 2 phone numbers and 2 email addresses , I rang them 4 times and go the same script from them all , saying somebody with call the sender..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service