Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in London, England

Transportation and Logistics

UPS

1.4 (2,143 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"I ordered a $2000 computer, which was supposed to REQUIRE a signature in order to be delivered. Instead, an expensive and fragile piece of equipment was just left on my porch for all to see, rain or shine. I've never had any..."

Read All 6134 reviews Customer Service

Parcel2Go

1.5 (357 reviews)
    • www.parcel2go.com

"Ive had a parcel that was meant to be delivered today and it says it has been delivered to a Nieghbour but no Nieghbour has it so need to know where he has put it please phone me on 0796812****"

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

FedEx

1.4 (2,851 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"I have an ongoing issue with this company. I would greatly appreciate if they would be more professional by notifying me of the exact expected date of delivery of packages, and NOT email me of an expected date of delivery and chan..."

Read All 6293 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (334 reviews)
    • www.dhl.com

"I didn't receive the package. My track package number 2376****. You supposed drop the package at the porch."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

Hermes Delivery UK

1.4 (312 reviews)
    • www.myhermes.co.uk

"Hermes is the worse couriers know or my experience with. Over two weeks my ordered been dispatched and every day Hermes message me it will be delivered today 3-5pm and till date nothing been delivered. Tracking system is rubbish a..."

Read All 478 reviews Customer Service

ParcelHero

1.3 (105 reviews)
    • www.parcelhero.com

"Arranged my pickup for today between 11 and 6
    Parcel all packed up ready to go, I had a day off to ensure I was home.
    By around 3/4 I checked in with parcel hero again saying they couldn't print labels off as address UN findable
    I se..."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

Tnt Express

1.3 (61 reviews)
    • www.tnt.com

"Home Office informed me a month ago that they would contact TNT Express to send my BRP and I would receive my BRP card within 10 working days. But I haven't received it yet. In addition, I received the Consignment Number 10047****..."

Read All 160 reviews Customer Service

Yodel

1.5 (85 reviews)
    • www.yodel.co.uk

"Non payment of wages for jake Oliver Mark Nurse at yodel in alfreton depot he has not received his wages that he has worked for 0745567**** could u call us on this number"

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service

Aramex

1.3 (446 reviews)
    • www.aramex.com

"Hi I'm samisha from India and my shiper just sent parcel in aramex from Malaysia but due to wrong name I didn't get my parcel then we gave proper name with all the new kyc details noc of old receiver request letter and every..."

Read All 775 reviews Customer Service

ReloUK

3.0 (4 reviews)
    • relouk.com

"I would like to hear from other customers who have had their property stolen from this company, as I intend to pursue them via the police. I echo the previous review. Relocated from UK to Sydney in January 2019. Cargo arrived..."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service