Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in London, England

Supermarkets and Malls

House Of Fraser

1.5 (126 reviews)
    • www.houseoffraser.co.uk

"Not replying to emails for damaged goods sent in January ..........................................."

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

TK Maxx

2.1 (44 reviews)
    • www.tkmaxx.com

"After returning some goods to the Netherfield branch the girl was incompetent and could tell not concentrating and she put it through as a sale rather then a refund so paid twice am just so fed up as it now becomes a hassle for..."

Read All 96 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Homebase

1.6 (28 reviews)
    • www.homebase.co.uk

"Ordered a garden table and chairs on 20th April and paid for a named delivery spot of last Friday 30th April. Table arrived with no chairs, driver had no idea where they were. Tried calling Homebase and after 20 mins gave up so..."

Read All 54 reviews Customer Service

Shoprite

2.6 (303 reviews)
    • shop.shoprite.com

"I see that Bowl and Basket 27 slice pizza is now HALF the size slices than they were before. Do I need to go back to Elios pizza??"

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3277 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6615 reviews Customer Service

Lidl

3.2 (26 reviews)
    • www.lidl.co.uk

"I was happy with the outcome of my enquiry! Cant say anything negative. I will continue shopping at Lidl !"

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"My card was stolen and used twice at Walmart in Wilkes-Barre in two amounts 549.79 and another 129.00 I would like to find who it was and a camera please"

Read All 10516 reviews Customer Service

StoresOnline

1.6 (5 reviews)
    • www.storesonlinepro.com

"my website www.thenextlevelband.com is not showing up on the internet. I'm paying for the hosting monthly and don't understand why my site is down. Thank you for your assistance with this problem"

Read All 28 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Freezer ordered, order confirmed, truck delivery date given and then the issues started. Email received stating a problem but NO ONE in Customer Service seems to be able to access the information to answer my questions about the..."

Read All 6743 reviews Customer Service

MiniMax Deal

• www.minimaxdeal.com

"I purchased this item on line about a year ago and now it will not charge the battery after little to no use. How do I get it replaced."

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service