Browse Software Companies in London, England

Software

Safecart

1.2 (56 reviews)
    • www.safecart.com

"please give me information on order #SPPC-U310714****-37WLB. I have not received the item or know when it will arrive"

Read All 302 reviews Customer Service

Mcafee

1.5 (96 reviews)
    • www.mcafee.com

"I order McAfee in 2017 for HP Computer, and I tried to cancel 2018, 2019 and now 2020. They kept turning on the renewal button."

Read All 330 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Tech Support Mart

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.supportmart.net

"THEY STOLE MONEY FROM MY BANKING ACCOUNT - THEY LITERALLY GO IN - YOUR BANK ACCT AND TAKE MONEY FROM- IT WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT- WILL GIVE MORE DETAILS IF CONTACTED- TECH MART WILL LITERALLY ROB MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT THEIR..."

Read All 10 reviews Customer Service

Guruaid

2.1 (43 reviews)
    • www.guruaid.com

"We got a call from someone claiming to be from Guruaid. They told my wife we had been over charged $299. dollars and to allow them into our computer to deposit the money into our bank account. My wife hung up and I called Guruaid..."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Avast Software

1.9 (278 reviews)
    • www.avast.com

"Hello,
    One of their employee gave chance to work but then they took nearly 5k from my bank . And now they have blocked me . I need to find them and get my money back. ."

Read All 552 reviews Customer Service

reimage

2.9 (156 reviews)
    • www.reimageplus.com

"I asked for a refund a year ago they told me they did it. I had disputed the charge now they are saying because the refund didnt work before they wont do it despite telling me it was refunded. Help me please."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Malwarebytes

2.0 (169 reviews)
    • www.malwarebytes.org

"Tried paid and free versions:
    Paid version - never downloaded, they got my $$ and delivered NOTHING!
    Free version - downloaded and ran - it did nothing! Could not remove Watch News Now - why bother? Malwarebytes is a scam."

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service

Eurosofttech

2.3 (1 review)
    • Software

"This company should be forced to close down as they are cheating people and companies into using them and not returning their money because their software does not deliver when importantly needed and fails to work for the purpose..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Dropbox

1.6 (218 reviews)
    • www.dropbox.com

"I had trial subscription, I do not want to renew. Have tried for hours to cancel with no luck. Please cancel for me and let me know how you made out. Tried calling the phone number but referred me to same unsuccessful..."

Read All 394 reviews Customer Service

Sage

1.6 (39 reviews)
    • www.sage.com

"For years, I have had problems with Sage's inability to keep up with inventory, it just can't. The Worst example is we made a new code for a new product (that wasn't even in the store yet) and after saving the new code and..."

Read All 56 reviews Customer Service