Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in London, England

Job Search and Employment

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Manpower

1.6 (101 reviews)
    • www.manpower.com

"Worked 5 hours at 15 per hour on 05/03/2021 still haven't been paid
    Should have been paid on 05/09/2021"

Read All 199 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Drake Partnership

• Job Search and Employment

"The same as above really.
    This company consists of the 2 Directors-Mr Cook who appears to hold everything together,very polite etc, and then there is the other A Mr Rehan Malik. Much to my disappointment Rehan Malik (Company Dire..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Teacher Active

1.3 (24 reviews)
    • www.teacheractive.com

"The staff member miss Jessica mc gee is extremely rude to potential candidates. I would not recommend registering with the company. Waste of time and energy"

Read All 44 reviews Customer Service

Randstad Usa

1.7 (306 reviews)
    • www.randstadusa.com

"I message about a job if you guys do any work with Wells Fargo trust custody documentation in Minnesota Hennepin county area."

Read All 586 reviews Customer Service

Jobandpay

1.4 (11 reviews)
    • jobandpay.com

"To all the people who have not been paid for your work with any company there is a federal agency usually associated with the unemployment agency in your state.It is called the wages and hour commission and they can put liens..."

Read All 48 reviews Customer Service

Indeed

2.1 (139 reviews)
    • www.indeed.com

"I was contacted by a guy named kelvin who stated he was a recruiter with walmart. Kelvin stated he saw that I did a quick apply on indeed.com for the freight handler position at walmart distribution center. He sent me a link to..."

Read All 347 reviews Customer Service

Adecco

1.6 (188 reviews)
    • www.adeccousa.com

"I was offered a Jon an did all my onboard information and my background check was completed. I was supposed to start June 14th but a brittany Garcia whom offered me the position want email me nor call me. I have been dealing with..."

Read All 353 reviews Customer Service

Trafalgar Tavern Lease

1.0 (1 review)
    • Job Search and Employment

"I provided a medical report to Inc Group (27 Park Row, Greenwich, London, SE10 9NL) on 3/6/2013 and the company has not paid for me for the service. I wrote to the manager Chris Cocker many times without any success. I made a..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

SuperSalary

• Job Search and Employment

"www.supersalary.eu will suit your needs. They have select placements throughout the United Kingdom, with particular focus on Ireland. They helped me locate my employer in Dublin. I recommend them to you too! The payment and the..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service