Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in London, England

Auctions and Marketplaces

Amazon UK

2.4 (772 reviews)
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"Tried to cancel order one
    Minute after pressing buy because I had omitted a number but was told impossible as it had already been processed . After trying in vain to email or chat I eventually
    Managed to get a call back where sudden..."

Read All 1847 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8376 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"This is a lot of BS cant talk to no one and you all sent packages to the wrong address I would like my money refunded"

Read All 17199 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Light In The Box

1.7 (1964 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I cant track my package I ordered as guest before I actually registered Im not satisfied at this point I have no shipment information towards my order I hope I wasnt scammed please contact me ASAP thank you"

Read All 4174 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2420 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"I called the company number of EBay that l found and l was talking to one of their male reps and he was a smart *** and he hung up the phone on me so l am still trying to return the starter that l bought online to get a refund bec..."

Read All 6412 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4056 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"I was promised a refund for over a year ago and I still have not received the refund. I have talked to the seller, sent pictures, and even sent screenshots of the conversations from both the seller and other service reps stating..."

Read All 7845 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (1580 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"Im trying to see why I havent received my set that I ordered on May 27 th 2021 I need my set or my money back in my account"

Read All 3410 reviews Customer Service

Ioffer

1.6 (71 reviews)
    • www.ioffer.com

"I get scam by someone on offer up selling phones and laptop her name is kays apple she joined October 2020.newyork ny I was scam $650 fr yesterday she is to ship the item but now she not responding to me please I need help"

Read All 568 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3180 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"My order still didn't come yet it been seen april 28 i order my thing it still in china what going on they said.We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
    Get Text and Email Updates
    T..."

Read All 5586 reviews Customer Service

Vinted

1.8 (174 reviews)
    • www.vinted.com

"Hi,
    I am unable to print the label to put on the parcel I need to send so if you could refund the buyer her money that would be greatly appreciated."

Read All 386 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4311 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"My Amazon charges was originally change to wrong card. I recently received the American Express/ Amazon prime card. My Amazon charges was added to America express card without my knowledge."

Read All 9444 reviews Customer Service