Browse Companies in London, England

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Amazon UK

2.4 (898 reviews)
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"I'd ordered a number if things which were all sent together yet the shelf I ordered was missing yet I was still charged 18 pounds and have heard nothing back at all"

Read All 2184 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Wish

2.0 (8,648 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"Someone tried to use my card in the early hours off this morning and I would like you to look into who it was they would off gave you there address and email.
    Kind regards Richard Hastings."

Read All 17821 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

1.9 (10,672 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"They asked for picture ID I sent it with my bank account cause I don't have any other paper they asked for 2days ago I got message saying they fixed the problem It's NOT FIXED"

Read All 42490 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (666 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"Not happy at all. When my daughter eventually received the flowers 4 days later they were dead she was so disappointed she didn't even take a picture of them and threw a straight in the bin ."

Read All 1140 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,159 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I would like to, just once, get a package that wasn't ripped open. I believe people at UPS are riffling through packages. Today the tape was cleanly cut, the shower curtain rod removed and returned to the box with the thin inner..."

Read All 6162 reviews Customer Service

Pockit

1.4 (333 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.pockit.com

"Nothing has been done about the reactivation of the account despite all the necessary documents submitted to the pockit team"

Read All 824 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (2,171 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I WANT MY ITEMS OR I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE I AM GOING TO A HIGHER COMPANY THAT WILL LOOK INTO THIS."

Read All 4689 reviews Customer Service

Big Motoring World

2.7 (135 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk

"My wifes phone timing chain is worn and the mechanic has told us it isnt wear and tear it is due another part failing therefore should be covered by warranty, but after charging my wife an extra £1500 for your extended warranty..."

Read All 286 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (331 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service