Browse Financial Services Companies in Birmingham, England

Financial Services

AstroFX

1.9 (31 reviews)
    • www.astrofxc.com

"recieved invitation from Aman Natt under the alias Harrison Smith to join online training on trading.
    was told to start investment with $20,000 for best profitable returns. was bombarded with messages of very deep connection to me..."

Read All 41 reviews Customer Service

Swiss Global Group

1.7 (19 reviews)
    • swissglobalgroup.com

"I Had a trust with them to take care of my kids. what a joke. it took 1 year to get the school paid and we nearly lost the kids school places.
    Next thing was that they funds where put all in a hedge fund (STM) and locked for 10 yea..."

Read All 47 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Santander Consumer Usa

1.4 (297 reviews)
    • www.santanderconsumerusa.com

"I moved from one state to another in October 2020. I needed to get my car licensed plated the DOT sent Santander the information no response. My first temporary tag expired January 2 ,2021 . I called Santander and was told that..."

Read All 1298 reviews Customer Service

Right 2 Buy Solutions

• Financial Services

"I had someone knock at my door to try to get me to enter into a Right to Buy scheme, pushy *** bloke. Next thing I knew I was getting letters from Legal and Geniral saying i had set up some life insurance. when i spoke to rep who..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Paymentwall

1.2 (46 reviews)
    • www.paymentwall.com

"When I tap the space to fill the location nothing comes and it keeps taking me back to the business information section."

Read All 86 reviews Customer Service

Nochex

1.4 (40 reviews)
    • www.nochex.com

"DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I paid fee to unlock my phone. After paying the initial amount they then stated I would have to pay another £80. I cancelled the transaction but was still charged the £23.99 first payment. This is fraud and..."

Read All 74 reviews Customer Service

Litchfield Price

1.1 (53 reviews)
    • litchfieldprice.co.uk

"Took 500 pound off me, I filled all the packs they sent out and returned them,then folded without a trace. robbing ***"

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Ccbill

1.4 (17 reviews)
    • www.ccbill.com

"No phone access
    Try logging in from the device you usually use or the location you usually use when using Facebook. If you log in from an approved device or location, we may verify that you are the owner of the account and help you..."

Read All 91 reviews Customer Service