Browse Companies in Birmingham, England

Wish

2.0 (8383 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.wish.com

"My compliant is where ever they ship or proceessthe items to send out,they put my name and the wrong address.They put Michelle Gillis at 2559 country club re,that is the wrong address mine is MICHELLE Gillis POBOX 862,BORREGO..."

Read All 17211 reviews Customer Service

Amazon UK

2.4 (772 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"Tried to cancel order one
    Minute after pressing buy because I had omitted a number but was told impossible as it had already been processed . After trying in vain to email or chat I eventually
    Managed to get a call back where sudden..."

Read All 1847 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (650 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"Tried to send a Planter flower gift to my sister who has cancer she has not received them! I have emailed several times"

Read All 1119 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4102 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"We dont know how to delete the credit card and can you help us please and can you delete the credit card please"

Read All 9624 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5344 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My face book account create my phone number.but pass buli jabar jonno pass change korte dekai
    no account match for this information
    Pls help me"

Read All 17556 reviews Customer Service

Singlemuslim

1.3 (108 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.singlemuslim.com

"Ladies, please beware! There are a lot of scam profiles on SM. Seemingly decent, professional guys looking for marriage. In fact they are scammers looking to draw you in and then extract money from you. These profiles tend to be..."

Read All 186 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (320 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service

Very

2.5 (210 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.very.co.uk

"WtfI bought a Shark Ninja vacuum 16 months ago from Very....this is the second time it's gone wrong,first time no problem,Shark sent the replacement part..this time I have to have proof of purchase...fair enough...only problem..."

Read All 481 reviews Customer Service

Opodo

1.4 (520 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.opodo.com

"Trying to get a refund from u is Atrocious
    Cant even get hold of u via phone
    I want my money back its been 2 months since I was notified about my flight being cancelled"

Read All 1020 reviews Customer Service