Browse Companies in England, United Kingdom

Victoria Plum

2.2 (91 reviews)
    • Bed and Bath
    • victoriaplum.com

"My Orchard Dulwich bath shower unit is out of guarantee. What spare part do I need to replace the diverter."

Read All 185 reviews Customer Service

EFlorist

1.5 (184 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.eflorist.co.uk

"Made order for the 9 th of October for my wife for anniversary but no show paid over 45 pounds for flowers all I keep getting is what is your order number when they email me back disgusting behaviour from any company really....."

Read All 328 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

eDreams

1.5 (958 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.edreams.net

"Salam air flight contacted me and the told me my flight will be canceled and i have to contact edream to refund my money. Thank you"

Read All 2083 reviews Customer Service

Debenhams

2.2 (70 reviews)
    • www.debenhams.com

"Its a complete waste of time trying to reach you guys. I have nothing more to say. I just hope u never have to call you again EVER."

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Argos

2.0 (125 reviews)
    • www.argos.co.uk

"I ordered a PlayStation 5 Digital I confirmed everything and received my confirmation text as well as an email I payed for for the console and my order was cancelled for no reason my Order ID 643752**** I didnt get told why my..."

Read All 231 reviews Customer Service

Twinkledeals

1.7 (498 reviews)
    • www.twinkledeals.com

"item ordered summer 2019, it's now March 2020 and still no delivery
    I have tried several times to contact this company but they fail to return my inquiries
    Order 1080 proof can be provided"

Read All 1019 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (5,670 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I just want to know how long is my package going to be because it's never update everything i check it. Please give me answer and thank you"

Read All 15191 reviews Customer Service

Saxton 4x4

1.8 (96 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.saxton4x4.com

"Worst buying experience ever when purchasing a car. I purchased a Range Rover Vogue SE at a very expensive price, unfortunately the service received was not reflective of the price.
    Firstly I received a very low trade in price that..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Europcar

1.5 (135 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • www.europcar.com

"AVOID Europcar. I am a Brit, living in Switzerland. In October 2021, I flew to Gatwick Airport, went to pick up the £212 hire car which I'd reserved from Europcar for 8 days.
    After trying to "up-sell me" to a more expensive model,..."

Read All 417 reviews Customer Service

Deliveroo

1.8 (59 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • deliveroo.co.uk

"The email and form for riders to get in contact with customer service are useless, no agent has answered to my inquiry for past 2 weeks."

Read All 146 reviews Customer Service