Browse Companies in England, United Kingdom

Rockstar Games

2.8 (1,886 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.rockstargames.com

"having problems custom iFruit phone want let me customize my plates and i can't not talk to other players been a year like that"

Read All 4585 reviews Customer Service

Etsy

1.8 (2,052 reviews)
    • www.etsy.com

"I purchased several orders online under Melissa Lynch 70@***.com account and the orders were emailed to my iCloud account therefore I can't download them under the original email and password I have and ordered from"

Read All 4486 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Morrisons

2.7 (105 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • groceries.morrisons.com

"Dear Sir / Madam. I regularly shop at the Mansfield branch of Morrisons. Im informed the free parking facility has now been removed, is that correct please, if so, what is the new procedure.
    Regards
    Anton Morley"

Read All 195 reviews Customer Service

Aliexpress

1.7 (4,604 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Had tried to order something for my sister in law through my account with her card, didn't work now it won't let me order with my card"

Read All 9009 reviews Customer Service

TalkTalk

1.6 (109 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.talktalkgroup.com

"I have asked multiple times to have my account terminated as I no longer need it and I was charged more and more money. They deducted £20 from my account and I have no idea what I paid for. Then after 2 months, I was billed £120..."

Read All 208 reviews Customer Service

Easyjet

2.2 (109 reviews)
    • Transport
    • www.easyjet.com

"For some reason you have me down for 2 email addresses,ss626****@***.com this email address no longer exists.
    Our correct email address is smith.paul@***.com.cy and has been for many years.
    On 23/2/21 you emailed me on ss626****@***..."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

JD Sports

1.7 (113 reviews)
    • Sport Equipment and Accessories
    • www.jdsports.co.uk

"No point in contacting online review. They just give u party line
    This is my 3rd and final review
    So disappointed
    Half of my order was missing. I ordered 2 pairs of trainers. Only one arrived. I went through all the procedures they r..."

Read All 298 reviews Customer Service

Wowcher

1.7 (127 reviews)
    • www.wowcher.co.uk

"Order No.3917**** placed 2 months ago, no advice on status or delivery!
    Please advise what's happening with this!?
    Thank you."

Read All 275 reviews Customer Service

POF

1.7 (1,683 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.pof.com

"I deleted my account because I don't need the account anymore thank you. What I need is for you to stop my subscription. Please cancel my subscription. Once again please cancel my subscription I don't want to be charged"

Read All 3843 reviews Customer Service

EA Sports

1.8 (619 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.ea.com

"I cant play a game of fifa because of the stuttering ever single game I play this is happening to me with good internet connection"

Read All 1362 reviews Customer Service