Browse Companies in England, United Kingdom

1.0 (1 review)
    • Furniture and Decor
    • www.ambientedirect.com

"Bought a sofa - Order AB00421802
    1. Delivery - Logistic Provider DHL delivered downstairs. Sofa-Package is 100 kgs heavy.
    How do I put my sofa upstairs? This logistic conditions were not mentioned anywhere while buying. DHL replied..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Tickets

3.5 (3 reviews)
    • Tickets
    • tickets.amazon.co.uk

"Ive paid for my tickets 6 months ago, still nt arrived, i,m told i can pick them up from the box office on the day along with 100,000 other teed off people if they do not turn up.BUY NOTHING FROM AMAZON, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Amazon Tickets and Events

1.7 (3 reviews)
    • Entertainment
    • www.amazonticketsandevents.com

"Bought tickets to see Young Frankenstein with Ross Noble who then left his role a week prior to our seeing show. We only were going to see him. No mention of change when bought tickets. "

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Music

1.1 (3 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • music.amazon.com

"I spoke with a representative a week ago trying to get help with connecting amazon music to my Alexa .I updated all information including new payment card .when i puchased Alexa i was using a different email account which i have..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Amazon France

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.fr

"I logged into Amazon.fr to purchase an amazon gift card for my brother whom lives in France.
    On placing the order I was asked to verify the credit card details, which I did. The Card in question has been linked to my account for at..."

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Amazon Canada

2.5 (539 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.amazon.ca

"yes i am thinking opening a business and where i live requested a amazon pickup location. And in my town it would be great. And I have had alot of commenta"

Read All 1049 reviews Customer Service

Amazingly Cat

1.4 (285 reviews)
    • Pet Stores
    • www.amazinglycat.com

"Much against the popular vote I normally avoid Ma &;;;;;;;;; Pa/small companies on line and stick with the well known sites. Why? Because I've never had good luck with the small companies. I tend to get screwed over. I'm writi..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service
  • "About record company Amarna Entertainment in Wembley - I had dealings with this company a while back - While first appearances seemed promising, it soon became clear that the organization is poorly run, out of touch with the marke..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Alye International Engineers

• Utility
    • alyeinternational.com

"We post this message in the hope of protecting unsuspecting people and companies from the fraudulent and corrupt masterminds of deceit. We appeal to companies and individuals around the globe for information on the Perryman’s..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Altitude Insoles

1.0 (1 review)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.altitudeinsole.com

"I had the unfortunate pleasure of ordering shoe lifts from a supposedly accredited company out of England. Once i purchased this joke of a product i received a email stating that my order was being processed from China !!!!...."

Read 1 review Customer Service