Browse Companies in England, United Kingdom

Elite Phones And Computers

1.6 (246 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.mobilephonerepairing.co.uk

"Lot of them.... Like.... Netspend, Brinks, Achieve Card, Western Union Netspend, Western Union, Green Dot, and... So on. So I think I'ts Best to Better Stick With the Rest of Outher Debit Card Companies as Well!!!!! Because..."

Read All 510 reviews Customer Service

Parcel2Go

1.5 (364 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.parcel2go.com

"Hello dear,I can not wait any longer! I should have got my parcel on the 6th of October and now we are on the 19th and it is still not here! I have contact the help center in Twitter they tried to help but it is still useless!!! I..."

Read All 616 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (331 reviews)
    • Rentals
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 564 reviews Customer Service

Big Motoring World

2.7 (134 reviews)
    • Dealers
    • www.bigmotoringworld.co.uk

"AWFUL COMPANY
    They are full of lies and unreliable.
    After a year of buying my car from big motoring world. The car broke down, the mechatronic system went. Warranty (Haris Zohabe and his manager Sam Davis) assured me they will contr..."

Read All 285 reviews Customer Service

Moonpig

2.0 (192 reviews)
    • Printing
    • www.moonpig.com

"My deliver should of been dispatched on Friday 5th November but instead its coming today..it consists of a balloon and flowers which in 3 weeks time is not going to be any good to me at all"

Read All 416 reviews Customer Service

Tesco

3.1 (163 reviews)
    • Food Stores
    • www.tesco.com

"Hello, I live in UAE Dubai but mu daughter live in London can I order for her from here and pay on line from ADCB debit card from Dubai,
    thanks"

Read All 323 reviews Customer Service

Vinted

1.8 (263 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.vinted.com

"I urgently need vinted staff to contact me I have issues to create account
    First it put me under France i live in UKI deleted it now cant creat any account at all
    I need guidance"

Read All 596 reviews Customer Service

House Of Fraser

1.5 (155 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.houseoffraser.co.uk

"Brought a £170 coat had it for one day wasnt right for my son took it back only to be told cant have money back just a credit note theres nothing I want to buy from there and £170 pound is a lot of money not happy at all with the..."

Read All 367 reviews Customer Service

Sky TV

2.2 (134 reviews)
    • Telecommunications
    • www.sky.com

"My complaint is , when I ringing sky, nobody response, answering machine, I have emailed no response, I'm not pay extra for sky box which I returned in16/9/21, I also provided a receipt for returned sky box.still no response"

Read All 297 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2,157 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.ups.com

"I was notified my package was delivered on Oct 8 to my front door. I do not have a front door, nor was the package delivered. I checked with neighbors and a community website, nothing. UPS stated it is considered a lost package..."

Read All 6156 reviews Customer Service