Browse Companies in England, United Kingdom

Ebay

1.7 (4,276 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.ebay.com

"I brought a 50 dollar gift card which was no good, and they won't give me my money back iam very disappointed they are full of ***"

Read All 11373 reviews Customer Service

GoGroopie

1.6 (382 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.gogroopie.com

"Ordered a 3+2 seater sofa by mistake contacted go groopie 3 times now and I've still not gotten any response after a week and a half for my refund tried phoning as well but only got a machine could not speak to anybodie..."

Read All 780 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Airydress

1.8 (1,238 reviews)
    • www.airydress.com

"IIts too long to wait for my orders. Every time I open always said processing so I dont know if I can get it or not."

Read All 2381 reviews Customer Service

Very

2.3 (249 reviews)
    • E-commerce
    • www.very.co.uk

"Did not receive leapfrog ice cream toy very dissapointed my daughter very upset
    Ms sandra tello pls could you get back to me thankyou"

Read All 601 reviews Customer Service

Stemologica

1.3 (413 reviews)
    • Cosmetics and Personal Care
    • www.stemologica.com

"ordered said cream .like so many others,and was under the impression that the £3.95 was for samples . Then if you liked the product,you could send for the full sized creams.As i got the goods in November 2015 i waited a month as..."

Read All 1204 reviews Customer Service

Lastminute

1.4 (543 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.lastminute.com

"The flights im booking slightly exceed the 2,000 daily limit on my debit card, can i pay by bank transfer or could you hold the price for me and take payment of the majority now and then at 12 tonight i could pay the rest, im..."

Read All 1021 reviews Customer Service

Boohoo

1.9 (386 reviews)
    • www.boohoo.com

"I never received to items I purchased and they no longer can be tracked
    These are my order numbers
    MUS10278****

Revolut

1.9 (289 reviews)
    • Cash Services
    • www.revolut.com

"I had an inbound transfer of 800 gbp from india.As per the sending bank the amount has been sent already but no confirmation from revolut yet.it was done on 6 of oct."

Read All 951 reviews Customer Service

FLORYDAY

1.8 (832 reviews)
    • www.floryday.com

"I have been waiting for a refund for items I sent back well over 6 weeks ago . I have been told the system is undergoing maintenance, then told it was due to being peak time . I have now threatened them with trading standards as..."

Read All 1732 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.0 (4,392 reviews)
    • Games and Movies
    • www.roblox.com

"Im locked out of my sons account and even though we have user name and passwords credit card info they still refuse to help. Customer support emails are robotic in nature."

Read All 10582 reviews Customer Service