Browse Companies in England, United Kingdom

England

Amazon UK

2.4 (878 reviews)
    • www.amazon.co.uk

"Accidental membership and wasn't sent an email confirmation. I want to request a full refund back to my account"

Read All 2087 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8,644 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"I am actually calling to discuss my product that I paid in June and now its September over 4 months and still hasnt came and it says its in Australia airport since June plz I really want this product to be delivered to be ASAP"

Read All 17760 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Currys PCWorld

1.9 (569 reviews)
    • Appliances and Electronics
    • www.currys.co.uk

"Purchased item lap top ,item was not being sent to wrong address was told could not be changed to the billing which was correct address .Tryed all day to cancel but dont know for sure if it has been contacted DPD couldnt help..."

Read All 972 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.1 (9,742 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"My phone is not running facebook. My Facebook id Temporarily closed So please इसjwjajakmahshjsjaneksks"

Read All 36245 reviews Customer Service

Opodo

1.4 (693 reviews)
    • Travel Agencies
    • www.opodo.com

"I make two bookings in the same flight. ref nr. 790055****
    I want to cancel this flight and get my money back.
    I made a purchase at night, and the bank system work not well. I thought that I didn't pay. Because as usually my bank se..."

Read All 1465 reviews Customer Service

Shein UK

2.2 (453 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.co.uk

"Wheres my refund? I sent stuff back weeks ago. I used after-Pay &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; they still taking out my account. My email is Mary mct41@***.com can yall update my email in the system"

Read All 1013 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (2,134 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"I need to return 2 items no luck with the website . Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated."

Read All 4589 reviews Customer Service

Prestige Flowers

1.6 (666 reviews)
    • Flowers / Florist
    • www.prestigeflowers.co.uk

"I ordered an expensive bunch of flowers for my sister inlaw for her birthday for the 4/09/21, which were not delivered.
    I am totally disappointed with the lack of information from Prestige Flowers"

Read All 1139 reviews Customer Service

Pockit

1.5 (286 reviews)
    • Cards
    • www.pockit.com

"Well my money was ment to be in yesterday and still not receiving my money in stuck in pending so not happy at all"

Read All 695 reviews Customer Service

Airydress

1.8 (1,243 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.airydress.com

"Happy to say that after a week of trying to get in touch with the company some one reached out to me and my problem has been resolved."

Read All 2385 reviews Customer Service