Browse Telecommunications Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Telecommunications

Globe Telecom

1.5 (362 reviews)
    • www.globe.com.ph

"So hard to talk to a customer service how could that be a good customer service where in you just talk to a machine recorded"

Read All 802 reviews Customer Service

PLDT

1.7 (413 reviews)
    • pldthome.com

"PLDT IS NOT VERY GOOD. DON'T USE PLDT AS YOUR INTERNET IT'S VERY BAD INTERNET I WISH PLDT GET CLOSED"

Read All 1092 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Netflix

2.3 (848 reviews)
    • www.netflix.com

"Hello
    I have a netflix account and for some reason on all my devices the language went from English to Spanish despite the fact I am an English speaker. And I dont know how to change it since I dont know how to read Spanish."

Read All 2413 reviews Customer Service

VoipTel International

• www.swissvoiptel.ch

"So far the man behind Voiptel International Keith Milhench also know as Keith Millhouse

Keith Milhench (th..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Tecnotree

• Telecommunications

"I V.Pratysha,For boarding my flight EK 729 on 10 July 2014 to EBB from Dubai i was waiting to board the flight and after entering the flight i realized my Sony DSC-HX200V camera in a black pouch with blue lining is missing. I req..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Qnet

1.7 (9 reviews)
    • www.qnet.com

"Your employ have dump my money,please action against him and refund my money.heisfrom india buubaneswar,i invest money in this business but he was not started my business. I was called it so many times but he will not receive my..."

Read All 23 reviews Customer Service

Orange

• www.orange.com

"EE for mobile use: (formerly Orange) Watch out for their SCAMS / ‘rip off’! GO ELSEWHERE
    Do NOT use. I will NOT be renewing my contract with them. EE = ‘Everything Everywhere’.

I was called by someone allegedly from EE informing..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Myfax

1.5 (98 reviews)
    • www.myfax.com

"there is not a link to delete account, impossible to contact helpline, impossible to achieve the chat, numbers are unreachable, how can i do?????"

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

MSN

2.2 (5 reviews)
    • www.msn.com

"I do get that this site needs adds to get money.However my child was using this computer and clicked on an add that said "The royal family have confirmed the sad news"-or something like that-aPleand it lead to a p0rn site...."

Read All 22 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (226 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"I have a magic jack plus that I just paid a year of service on it I want to use it to work my house phone but it will not get a dial tone ring or nothing else then I put it on my iPhone to use as my house number but every time I..."

Read All 2712 reviews Customer Service