Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Supermarkets and Malls

Lulu Hypermarket

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • www.luluhypermarket.com

"Very poor customer service. 3-5 days of delivery is now 14 days, until now I didn't receive my order. So disappointed."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service

Alshaya Company

3.0 (12 reviews)
    • www.alshaya.com

"This company is nothing but a Fraud. Purchase an item online, never received the item And after 3 mo that they told me they dont know where the package is. Never got my money back never got the merchandise. Lost $1,000. COMPLETE..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalMart

2.2 (4532 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"THE Mainstay Memory Foam Gray Suede Fabruc 72"" soafa i ordered says it was in the box , My son put it together . But when he put it together its not what was in box . The one i ordered had a back and flip up arms , this one has n..."

Read All 10438 reviews Customer Service

Macys

2.1 (794 reviews)
    • www.macys.com

"I am a Platinum Card holder with Macys for 15+ years &;;;;;;;;;;;; have spent over 20k at min. In recent years, I started shopping online versus in store because I got better deals and more variety versus never finding what I..."

Read All 1987 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3247 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Attempted to purchase a new washer at our local Lowes. They didnt have them in stock and we wanted to take it home so they referred us to one about 20 min away. I tried to call to confirm they had it available but they didnt answe..."

Read All 6576 reviews Customer Service