Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

The Cheesecake Factory

2.2 (254 reviews)
    • www.thecheesecakefactory.com

"The burger was half the size of the bun, cooked rare rather than medium-well, 2 slices of mushrooms and half melted cheese. Its presentation was just as poor as the quality and quantity of the meal. The staff is so busy running ab..."

Read All 387 reviews Customer Service

TGI Fridays

2.2 (394 reviews)
    • www.tgifridays.com

"HORRIBLE service. I was told we wouldn't seated in 45 min. We were seated after waiting a while 2 hours. I fell asleep waiting to be seated. After getting there customer service was horrible.i was warned by a previous customer..."

Read All 707 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Texas Roadhouse

2.5 (458 reviews)
    • www.texasroadhouse.com

"I came in 6/8/21 at 7:45 at your Orlando Semoran Blvd. I ordered steak Med well &;;;;;;; I got Med rare, I asked for a bake potato fully loaded, got a sweet potato., I ordered a frozen pina coloda w a floater it incorrect..."

Read All 746 reviews Customer Service

Marrybrown

2.2 (106 reviews)
    • www.marrybrown.com

"Hii i nak review abt one your staff yang tolong mak i ketika ingin order di mb giant usj yesterday. Mak i ada beritahu untuk puji ur staff bcs mak i short around 20sen then ur staff little girl also help my mom by pay for it ,..."

Read All 155 reviews Customer Service

Jollibee UAE

2.1 (4 reviews)
    • www.jollibeeuae.com

"bigla na lang ni cancel ang order ko.
    keso hindi nila makita ang pin point ng location pero nag message ako sa rider na hindi ko alam kasi hindi makita dito."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service