Browse Rentals Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Rentals

Syed Abbas Transport and Rent A Car

4.1 (1 review)
    • ae.viadeo.com

"I booked car with Syed Abbas Transport and Car Rental, Through Emirates Palace Hotel In Abu Dhabi, I was in Dubai with my wife and car tier was puncture, I have no choice to call the company as I was not aware about the location a..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Self Drives

1.0 (2 reviews)
    • selfdrives.in

"I was lost 6000Rs fraud Transaction with payu in payment through HappyDay application please refound my money"

Read All 8 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Rentalcars

1.4 (19 reviews)
    • www.rentalcars.com

"I tried reaching to customer service because the method of payment is incorrect and the number to customer service is incorrect"

Read All 40 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Kingdom

1.4 (320 reviews)
    • greenmotion.co.uk

"Undoubtedly The Worst Car Rental Experience Imaginable
    I booked a car from our flight from London to Glasgow via booking.com. I got an email from a company Green Motion that required a mass of documentation, almost like filling in..."

Read All 548 reviews Customer Service

Green Motion United Arab Emirates

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • greenmotion.com

"I have rented car through VIP rent a car from green motion rent a car they have provided me very old car 10 years old in very bad condition i have tried to change the car but not sucseeded even Vip cars.com did not do any effort..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Dollar Rent A Car

1.6 (212 reviews)
    • www.dollar.com

"I paid for my car rental in advance, arrived as scheduled at ORD and no cars are available. How can you take my money and not deliver AS CONTRACTED?"

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

british star road ways

• www.britishroadways.com

"our bus driver waited for the customer for 5 -10 minutes on his stop and left as the customer was not present.

After some time customer called the driver and shouted. There was a long argument and due to that the other customers..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Avis UAE

1.2 (1 review)
    • www.avis.ae

"I have had the most horrendous experience with Avis car rentals located at Movenpick hotel Bahrain. It is a disgrace for a customer to hear words like 'liar' and asked to 'get out' of Avis premises at a topic 'animated' between..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service