Browse Insurance Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Insurance

Metlife Uae

1.1 (13 reviews)
    • www.metlife.ae

"BIG lie, professional cheaters! They promised me big returns and no loss guaranteed in writing. But they hid many things on me and I lost 25% of my money after 6 years of investing. QNB was another crook working with them, Ahmad S..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

SilverScript

1.5 (227 reviews)
    • www.silverscript.com

"Last year I sent the SSA office here in Michigan City, Indiana my birth certificate to update my records. I was born 10/06/1932, which is on my birth certificate. Medicare and Silverscript do confirm they received the..."

Read All 337 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

RSA Direct

1.6 (1 review)
    • www.rsadirect.ae

"They turned down genuine claim and very bad experience, I genuinely felt cheated.
    I missed departure due to airport authority denied check in even though I was present at check in counter 1:10 min before departure.
    Royal & Sun Allia..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Noble Insurance Broker

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.nibuae.com

"If you are working and/or residing in Abu Dhabi, please refer to: The Health Authority – Abu Dhabi (HAAD) P.O. Box 5674, Airport Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates Tel: +971 * 449 **** Fax: +971 * 444 **** Email: contact@***.ae..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Al Sagar Insurance

• www.alsagrins.ae

"your insurance company give our car to irresponsible garage who misused our vehicle during maintenance period we insure our cars with your company since four years but recently we got a traffic fine on our car during the fixing..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service