Browse Games and Movies Companies in Dubai, Dubai

1.9 (160 reviews)
    • www.kixeye.com

"Sir/Ma'am
    Good day!
    How does it happen that i am banned in the game? As far as i know i did nothing wrong or do any violation. In this regard i am requesting your good office to please put back my account.Thank you and God Bless."

Read All 453 reviews Customer Service

Rockstar Games

2.9 (1836 reviews)
    • www.rockstargames.com

"I have been wondering for a long time on what is the best way to get the GTA 3 Claude figure and need some held on what is the best way to buy it."

Read All 4360 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Gameloft

2.2 (66 reviews)
    • www.gameloft.com

"So here's me, After a long day of school work, I decided to fire up Asphalt 9 for some stress reliever, much to my surprise, WHEN I OPENED A GAME, I'M GREETED BY THE MESSAGE THAT I'M 14 DAYS BANNED AND INCURRED THAT MY PROGRESS..."

Read All 116 reviews Customer Service

Treyarch

2.4 (151 reviews)
    • www.treyarch.com

"Hello my little brother bought 200+ dollars worth of guns and armor on call of duty cold war warzone this is detrimental to our financial situation is it okay if we can get this refunded and take all the items away? We cannot..."

Read All 360 reviews Customer Service

Supercell

2.7 (524 reviews)
    • supercell.com

"One of my emails That I linked to a supercell-id isn't working anymore.
    So I would like to change the email from this Supercell-id"

Read All 1177 reviews Customer Service

Steam

2.0 (710 reviews)
    • store.steampowered.com

"Someone hacked my page on fb in got all my information i was send it to my friend in before i knew it my page was blocked"

Read All 1812 reviews Customer Service

Roblox

3.1 (4086 reviews)
    • www.roblox.com

"My account named lunguss was hacked, I'm not sure how because I didn't give my password to nobody or join any suspicious games. My last used password was either. Ivegotswag123 or passworD123. I spent hundreds of dollars and I..."

Read All 9588 reviews Customer Service

Playstation

2.1 (1051 reviews)
    • www.playstation.com

"Someone changed my email to my PlayStation and probably changed the password to I'm really sad that was my account, and he died 2 years ago"

Read All 2748 reviews Customer Service

IGG

1.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.igg.com

"I have been trying to get my account back it was stolen from me and linked accounts changed I need to unlink the accounts and relink my Apple ID pls help"

Read All 194 reviews Customer Service

Epic Games

2.4 (1293 reviews)
    • www.epicgames.com

"Somebody hacked into my account I can prove my payment details my last email and last purchase I would like my email changed back to what it was please"

Read All 3131 reviews Customer Service