Browse Furniture and Decor Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Furniture and Decor

eFurnitureShowroom

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.efurnitureshowroom.com

"i ordered 4 bar stools online and when the email reply had the quantity of 1 i called to inform them there was an error. they shipped out 4 counter stools instead of bar stools in the amount of $1025. and change. I spoke with..."

Read All 90 reviews Customer Service

Pottery Barn

1.8 (373 reviews)
    • www.potterybarn.com

"Product finish chipping off on new 1200.00 desk. Emailed them about a replacement their response was sorry to hear your having trouble..warm regards. No contact or solution options. Cheap material on office furniture not as the..."

Read All 748 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

IKEA

1.8 (414 reviews)
    • www.ikea.com

"I was never able to get through to IKEA customer service after being on hold for 20 minute (before hanging up) and then on hold again another 36 minutes before hanging up. I was able to get through to someone at my local store onc..."

Read All 1059 reviews Customer Service

Freedom Furniture Australia

1.6 (205 reviews)
    • www.freedom.com.au

"I had ordered a base n mattress recently. When it was delivered and the boys refused to help to put it together stating is it due to covid regulations. I informed them I have a really bad shoulder yet they refuse. They could have..."

Read All 318 reviews Customer Service

Amgad Wadie Michriki

• Furniture and Decor

"Is there any real gurantee?
    I went to IKEA after the bed frame was broken by its own for no clear reason. This is the answer i took, : "We are sorry sir, we don't have this spare part!" What i should i do now? Just through it?
    ..."