Browse Footwear and Clothing Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Footwear and Clothing

Shein

2.4 (3106 reviews)
    • www.shein.com

"I havent received my items. Ive been trying to track my order but theres no Information about anything."

Read All 7330 reviews Customer Service

DressLily

1.8 (1785 reviews)
    • www.dresslily.com

"On the sunflower swim suit I need it to be a 3xl please
    I didnt get to change the size Id the swimsuit please change the size to a 3XL please"

Read All 3450 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Shein Saudi Arabia

2.4 (34 reviews)
    • ar.shein.com

"I order since 30 mayo and still no processing on my order and I complain too much and I Will leave the country so I need the order as soon as possible . my order number is 606062****897 please check it for me"

Read All 79 reviews Customer Service

TBdress

1.6 (598 reviews)
    • www.tbdress.com

"Ordered dress. Expected it to arrive on dates advertised it would arrive! Didnt arrive so I checked shipping and it had not shipped so I canceled and they refused to refund all my money! Kept half of $170.00. Scammers!!"

Read All 1121 reviews Customer Service

Skechers

2.1 (795 reviews)
    • www.skechers.com

"Instagram DM the Malaysia one (no reply). Then decided to DM the Singapore one (no reply) as well. Emailed them abt size queries and they didnt answer my question. No link to measurement . And they out resolve as the status on my..."

Read All 1465 reviews Customer Service

Victorias Secret

2.3 (238 reviews)
    • www.victoriassecret.com

"I built an online cart. I stepped away long enough for my cart to time out after putting in my billing information, but I never pressed confirm. I got the notification that said it had timed out and that it hadn't been confirmed...."

Read All 559 reviews Customer Service

Luvclo

1.7 (5 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing

"Refusing to issue refund on cancelled order back in December 2016. Several emails received stating refund has been processed and to keep checking my account. Excuse after excuse. Do not deal with this company. If a deal sounds..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Jollychic

1.9 (33 reviews)
    • www.jollychic.com

"NoLast friday they text me that My order cancel But they deliver My order sunday But its not complete tge adaptor not give i pay it all i call tge contact number But always line Busy"

Read All 73 reviews Customer Service

Hollister

2.2 (96 reviews)
    • www.hollisterco.com

"I was attempting to purchase two of the 30$ or 2 for $50 sweatshirts for my son...Katie Anne the manager stepped in to help the associate when there was an issue with the total.... she expressed that the t-shirts were 2 for 50$;..."

Read All 308 reviews Customer Service

Ericdress

1.5 (561 reviews)
    • www.ericdress.com

"It's hard trying to reach some one ..its poor ne no I'm having problems trying to reach someone in customer service about the red ankle boots that they sent."

Read All 1084 reviews Customer Service