Browse Food Delivery Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Food Delivery

Zomato

1.5 (1227 reviews)
    • www.zomato.com

"Sir plzz give your cell number for calling you.. Plzz registered my cell number.. 868687****..i want to start my I'd.."

Read All 2627 reviews Customer Service

Swiggy

2.0 (772 reviews)
    • www.swiggy.com

"I'm already purchased for 1butter ckn but order has 2placed same shop, but cancellations order now other shop to take on delivery bill detail shown on cancellations delivery charge"

Read All 1860 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Instacart

1.8 (1304 reviews)
    • www.instacart.com

"My Account deactivated. my money is gone I didnt get to cash out on my money. How can I activate my account back so I can get my money?"

Read All 2409 reviews Customer Service

Edible Arrangements

1.4 (510 reviews)
    • www.ediblearrangements.com

"Today my delivery was made . Unfortunately the chocolate was melted because they delivered in a regular car because the refrigerated vans were down my order was extremely sloppy . Just imagine all chocolate melted !!!
    This order wa..."

Read All 913 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11260 reviews)
    • www.doordash.com

"I am still getting alerts via text messages about promotions for door dash. I dont have an account with door dash. I got a new phone number and the new number I got was associated with a person who has an account. Please remove..."

Read All 21749 reviews Customer Service

Deliveroo

1.8 (25 reviews)
    • deliveroo.co.uk

"I was in need of a job so I applied for Deliveroo.. they were quick to response to my request and very swiftly put me on to their team.. now I am delivering for their company and am very happy.. thank you.."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service