Browse Fast Food Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Fast Food

Pizza Hut

2.0 (3456 reviews)
    • www.pizzahut.com

"Management has been stealing out of the cashier lying to employees about paychecks and it's been costly going off for like months delivery drivers getting money taken out of the eight tips."

Read All 6412 reviews Customer Service

Hardees

2.0 (765 reviews)
    • www.hardees.com

"For the third consecutive day, I have walked over to my local Hardees restaurant and for the third consecutive day, they refused to open the restaurant and said she didnt care, meanwhile theyre had employees just standing around..."

Read All 1267 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen

2.1 (2866 reviews)
    • www.popeyes.com

"I ordered a chicken tender meal and got regular, bone in chicken! I took a picture of the receipt and chicken together, then sent that to Popeye's through their support page. No response, just like when I waited 45 minutes for my..."

Read All 4720 reviews Customer Service

Papa Johns Pizza

2.0 (517 reviews)
    • www.papajohns.com

"We ordered a pizza an papadia through the app online. It was supposed to be a Epic Stuff crust cheese pizza. When I went to pick it up they was rude as usual at the Pittsboro North Carolina location. An when I got home an notice..."

Read All 1236 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds

2.1 (2379 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com

"The customer service at my local McDonald's is amazing I appreciate all their hard work. It's a young staff so they still have some learning to do about being quicker but I commend them for everything they do. THOMASTON MAINE"

Read All 4685 reviews Customer Service

McDonalds Philippines

2.3 (4 reviews)
    • www.mcdonalds.com.ph

"I ordered last night through online McDelivery then a few minutes after I send my order someone from McDo called me and ask where is the nearest branch in my area and told him the nearest branch and that's 7 pm. 8:30 pm I called..."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Little Caesars

2.2 (2555 reviews)
    • www.littlecaesars.com

"Dont bother complaining over a serious issue because it takes months to even get a text message. And Im not even sure it was sent from a supervisor since they never responded when I called back. Be cautious and talk to somebody..."

Read All 4036 reviews Customer Service

KFC

2.0 (1511 reviews)
    • www.kfc.com

"My husband stopped at KFC in Schererville, IN and ordered a 12 piece meal. The employee at the window handed him a bag, said goodbye and closed the window. He drove home only to find there was no chicken. I called the..."

Read All 2577 reviews Customer Service

Kcal Healthy Fast Food

1.7 (1 review)
    • www.kcalhealthyfastfood.com

"DO NOT use the fuel up service by Kcal in Dubai, the fuel up service is new and has a lot of flaws in the system, mainly the people trying to run it, as-well as the software they have built

i have ordered and paid for the fuel..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Burger King

2.0 (705 reviews)
    • www.burgerking.com

"Im order in yesterday one order is missing not body resolve my complaint. Please resolve my order otherwise refund my payment"

Read All 1519 reviews Customer Service