Browse Appliances and Electronics Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Appliances and Electronics

Samsung Electronics

1.7 (288 reviews)
    • www.samsung.com

"I paid for the phone I got everything that came in The Box all the stuff and I kicked girl out and she somehow get it shut and it's my damn phone and I pay for it it's ***"

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service

Toshiba

1.9 (74 reviews)
    • www.toshiba.com

"From yesterday night TV volume is very low. I bought it in 2012. Since then I've encountered no problem with my Toshiba LCD TV"

Read All 305 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sony

1.9 (188 reviews)
    • www.sony.com

"I am looking to redo my password thank you. I tried resetting it buts the date keep saying wrong date but thats m by birthday"

Read All 703 reviews Customer Service

Siemens

1.7 (22 reviews)
    • www.siemens.com

"I have two pairs of Siemens intra canal hearing aids, one bought from Brussels Belgium and the other from New York, USA. I am presently living in Malta and the only Siemens agent in Zabbar Malta refused to service my hearing aids..."

Read All 59 reviews Customer Service

Bose Corporation

1.9 (115 reviews)
    • www.bose.com

"Looking for part to make my unit WiFi set. No. 040260****60511ae would appreciate any help you can give"

Read All 181 reviews Customer Service

Whirlpool

1.6 (703 reviews)
    • www.whirlpool.com

"they took 2600 of for our top of the line JENN AIR products and now their service products are awful. Absolutely awful, just can't seem to get them service and today one of our 5 products broke again and they re telling me it..."

Read All 1694 reviews Customer Service

Voltas

1.9 (9 reviews)
    • www.voltas.com

"Hi,
    Myself DEEPAK SHARMA as a voltage customer lives in Gwalior (M.P).I am not satisfied with your service at Gwalior, Two free service provides by you in warranty period but technician visit and two mug water through on my window..."

Read All 18 reviews Customer Service

Sansui

1.8 (39 reviews)
    • www.sansuiproducts.com

"I bought a smart sansui tv but the service providers are taking too long to asemble and fit the tv on wall"

Read All 118 reviews Customer Service

Nutribullet

3.1 (9 reviews)
    • www.nutribullet.com

"I don't know the parts name. The middle part of the motor is broken. Please contact me either by text or e mail to let me know how I can pay for it and when I can receive the part"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service

Lg Electronics

1.5 (542 reviews)
    • www.lg.com

"Towels and wash clothes ripping edges. LG replaced plastic piece at bottom. Two months later ripping again"

Read All 1289 reviews Customer Service