Browse Cosmetics and Personal Care Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Cosmetics and Personal Care

Mac Cosmetics

2.2 (130 reviews)
    • www.maccosmetics.com

"Trying to find out if I need to make an appointment for a consultation trying to sign up my colors i need"

Read All 242 reviews Customer Service

BH Cosmetics

2.8 (129 reviews)
    • www.bhcosmetics.com

"My make up palette came broken and Late to add things I ordered from other places came before this make up and I ordered them way after"

Read All 283 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

The Body Shop

1.9 (78 reviews)
    • www.thebodyshop.com

"Wasnt able to trace my missing order but offered to resend but as they wouldnt have got to me by Easter decided to accept their offer of refund . So excellent servucd"

Read All 122 reviews Customer Service

Nyx Cosmetics

1.8 (84 reviews)
    • www.nyxcosmetics.com

"I placed an order in june, their departments do not cooperate with one another because for 6 months they keep trying to charge me for the order multiple times. I have been back and forth with customer service for 5 weeks and..."

Read All 121 reviews Customer Service

Lifecell Corporation

1.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.lifecell.com

"I need my money back , you charge me a lot of money for nothing with no order 198 dollars from my account , I Already report to my loyer , if you not give me back my money I will report to the press"

Read All 15 reviews Customer Service

Beaute Md

1.2 (34 reviews)
    • beaute-md.com

"I am extremely inspired with your writing skills as neatly as with the layout on your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it's rare to look a great..."

Read All 98 reviews Customer Service

Arbonne International

2.2 (158 reviews)
    • www.arbonne.com

"At the beginning of this year I started the 30 days to healthy living plan by Arbonne, it had helped me so much with energy, weight, cutting out certain foods, skin health. I regularly by the products now and am finding they..."

Read All 456 reviews Customer Service