Browse Cash Services Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Cash Services

Paypal

1.7 (2226 reviews)
    • www.paypal.com

"My items finally were delivered. Unfortunately they were not what was advertised. They were a very bad copy.
    Very dissatisfied."

Read All 4593 reviews Customer Service

Western Union

1.6 (294 reviews)
    • www.westernunion.com

"Calling and checking if I send money to Anthony Edwards. I would like a statement showing all of my transaction. Quick and easy"

Read All 804 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

UAE Exchange

• www.uaeexchange.com

"I am writing this mail to inform you that i have deposited cash with your forex account on 29 june which had to be transferred india on an urgent basis,however your associate had punched in an incorrect account number due to which..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Service Care

• Cash Services

"Money was transfered from one country to another country. Four affiliated outlets were visited in the receiving city 1st outlet /UBL staff was very rude because there was half an hour left for break and seems very hungry and..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Revolut

2.0 (188 reviews)
    • www.revolut.com

"Ive made an online payment and the company are telling me it is still pending.. £125.. the company needs to receive the payment before 12 pm today"

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Onecoin

2.0 (9 reviews)
    • www.onecoin.eu

"Hi I'm fazalekarim Abhura
    My no. 0750756****
    Im blocked last two years so can we help me"

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

GCash

2.6 (285 reviews)
    • www.gcash.com

"Transferred money to another bank, debited on my gcash account but not credited to the receiving account, cutting a ticket via gcash app is not working, emailed support@***.com but no response, and the 24/7 hotline number is..."

Read All 1066 reviews Customer Service

2checkout

1.6 (14 reviews)
    • www.2checkout.com

"STILL I cannot register and tried forget password it fail again .Even I tried to reset password but your system cannot enter me as registered and send red message my password is wrong !!!!
    Please help
    now it is 10 days to try solve..."

Read All 30 reviews Customer Service