Browse Banks Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Banks

Noor Bank

1.2 (85 reviews)
    • www.noorbank.com

"I was approached by one of NOOR BANK's credit card executive and i agreed to take one of your credit card. But i received another card which was not received and not activated by me. But i am losing money from my EI bank account a..."

Read All 140 reviews Customer Service

DBS

2.8 (18 reviews)
    • www.dbs.com

"Dear Sir I called your hotline 180* *** **** half an hour ago. One of your officer answered. I told her that my wife received a text message saying her card was temporary suspended and was asked to called back at 3159****. It..."

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Standard Chartered Bank

• www.sc.com

"I went to rob the Standard Chartered bank, they said they closed at 7pm. I arrived a little bit early, at 6:55 pm. However I noticed they were closed and locking the doors. I told them I was here to rob the bank at gunpoint, they..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

First Abu Dhabi Bank

2.0 (1 review)
    • www.bankfab.ae

"I Have been calling FAB customer care for couple times for last 2 weeks each time waiting up to 30 mins with no luck."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Federal Bank India

3.1 (5 reviews)
    • www.federalbank.co.in

"I received a msg from bank as to my e-mail address is not updated with my KYC. I tried to update but failed. So I called the customer service and explained my case. So far no response is received."

Read All 11 reviews Customer Service

Bank Ready Plans

• www.bankreadyplans.com

"Same response. You call them, a few mins lapse before they contact you.
    They give you all the normal BS and you commit.
    When you need ammendments made to the Bus plan which are apparently included (for 6 months), you will not her..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Bank Of India

• www.bankofindia.co.in

"I sent money to my bank of india from UAE through electronic transfer. Actually will take one day. But when my son went to take money after 3 days but the reply from the bank was :the money not received to our bank from UAE. I ask..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service