Browse Auto Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Auto

Nissan

1.9 (95 reviews)
    • www.nissan-global.com

"Bought what I thought was a brand new 2020 Pathfinder. Electrical system went out at 10k, broken engine mount, broken CV boots, misfire and complete breakdown at 26k. Nissan "customer care and arbitration" says, all up to the..."

Read All 605 reviews Customer Service

Toyota

2.2 (212 reviews)
    • www.toyota.com

"I called Toyota customer service they said was nothing they could do about my paint. I take alot of pride in my vehicles and for me to drive a car around with clear coat and paint problems isn't going to set well with me. I will..."

Read All 665 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Hyundai

1.7 (88 reviews)
    • www.hyundai.com

"I called two times about requesting title and still haven't received email that I have to download and fax back to them!"

Read All 184 reviews Customer Service

Ford

2.0 (297 reviews)
    • www.ford.com

"I own a 2017 Ford Eco Boost 3.5 liter F150 Short Bed Now with about 42000 miles Of trouble free use.
    That is up until now.
    Recently had an issue with Injectors Had to interrupt a trip for repair. Took 3 Weeks thus had to leave in an..."

Read All 955 reviews Customer Service

Volkswagen Of America

2.0 (185 reviews)
    • www.vw.com

"I spoke to a representative who did not have a number to refer me to.
    I visited the Volkswagen booth at the Twin Cities Auto Show, and after checking out a vehicle, the representative promised to email me a $500 coupon towards the..."

Read All 436 reviews Customer Service

Kia Motors

2.0 (436 reviews)
    • www.kia.com

"Kia's car wash damaged the entire trunk of my daughter's car after her service appointment. They are pretending that they have no idea what happened. The "manager" is so unprofessional it blows my mind! The car is only a year..."

Read All 1171 reviews Customer Service

Honda

2.1 (94 reviews)
    • automobiles.honda.com

"The military appreciation is NOT that, its a financing con. If you finance through Honda you get $500 off the car but end up paying much more for the car due to the interest BUT if you pay cash you dont get appreciation- how does..."

Read All 572 reviews Customer Service

General Motors

1.9 (266 reviews)
    • www.gm.com

"I have a 2020 Equinox. I had a flat tire that can not be repaired. Feldman Cheverlot where I leased the Vechile said the tires have been discontinued by the manufacture. How do I get a tire?"

Read All 927 reviews Customer Service