Browse Auctions and Marketplaces Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Auctions and Marketplaces

Desertcart

1.7 (144 reviews)
    • www.desertcart.ae

"I live and work in Saudi Arabia and needed to order some items. I have used desertcart for several orders, not once was the order delivered quickly or accurately. I just received a refund after a 5 month ordeal in which they were..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Wish

2.0 (8367 reviews)
    • www.wish.com

"placed an order on April 15 and 16 2021 and have only received one order. clubby09@***.com. Not very happy!"

Read All 17179 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Aliexpress

1.7 (4048 reviews)
    • www.aliexpress.com

"Shipping is hard right now but why give me the wrong estimated time? Unprofessional. And I cant even talk this over with anybody over the phone. This is horrendous. I just want my money back."

Read All 7832 reviews Customer Service

SellAnyCar

2.9 (27 reviews)
    • uae.sellanycar.com

"1-Their operator contact me based on my ad. and ask me to drop the car at one of their branch. 2- I dropped the car at My City Center Mall branch.
    3- They kept it for a whole day for the evaluation ask me to pick it up at night wit..."

Read All 39 reviews Customer Service

Light In The Box

1.7 (1961 reviews)
    • www.lightinthebox.com

"Before I order I really want to speak about the dress sizes because it's confusing me I want to place an order but I'm confuse of the size in which to choose"

Read All 4161 reviews Customer Service

Flipkart

2.0 (2077 reviews)
    • www.flipkart.com

"Are you taking more than one months for order.I ordered at 25 June but till this date I couldn't receive my order.what is this."

Read All 4622 reviews Customer Service

Amazon

2.2 (4307 reviews)
    • www.amazon.com

"The man who bring the item to exchange refused to do so. My complaint was that I ordered for four bowls but received only two. Now while exchanging ,the man says to return four bowls. How when I received only two in a box"

Read All 9435 reviews Customer Service

Ebay

1.8 (2395 reviews)
    • www.ebay.com

"My daughter ordered fuel pump you sent wrong fuel pump you are slow and I will never order from you again and you are very slow on resolution of part I have found the proper fuel pump return my money so I can proceed withy..."

Read All 6335 reviews Customer Service

DHgate

2.6 (3176 reviews)
    • www.dhgate.com

"Been over a month and 1/2. My order still not here or updates i need to know Whats going on i looked in tracking and its not even in united states yet"

Read All 5579 reviews Customer Service

Alibaba

1.8 (469 reviews)
    • www.alibaba.com

"My goods are stuck in customs clearance, the seller will not return the goods to me, she want me to responsible for it"

Read All 1060 reviews Customer Service