Browse Companies in Dubai, Dubai

Aramex

1.3 (428 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.aramex.com

"Emailed and called several times regarding two international shipments of mine. Absolutely no answer and no update as to their whereabouts."

Read All 734 reviews Customer Service

Dubai First

1.4 (58 reviews)
    • Financial Services
    • www.dubaifirst.com

"Worst card and worst bank ever. They have the world's worst customer service too. I got their cashback card a couple of months ago which is supposed to be a NO CAP CASHBACK card. However, they put a block on my cashback FOUR..."

Read All 133 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LBC Express

1.5 (1341 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.lbcexpress.com

"This is the second time my box has ***
    The junction of the box was cut, and the sticker was broken, it has a plaster stick on it. But so far no loss because I really don't want to put stuff that expensive.
    I have big trust to your c..."

Read All 3188 reviews Customer Service

Emirates Airlines

2.0 (76 reviews)
    • Airlines and Air Transport
    • www.emirates.com

"I purchased a ticket from DXB-SFO-PHX based on the connecting flight from SFO to PHX to leave at 18:00 hour with Alaska Airlines. Alaska Airlines cancelled the flight and next flight is next day at 07:00. Emirates won't take the..."

Read All 312 reviews Customer Service

Noor Bank

1.2 (85 reviews)
    • Banks
    • www.noorbank.com

"Noor bank did not answer my request!!!! It seems to me they are not interested!!
    Can somebody please help me to get hold of Noor Bank. It is urgent to speak to them."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Desertcart

1.7 (144 reviews)
    • Auctions and Marketplaces
    • www.desertcart.ae

"I live and work in Saudi Arabia and needed to order some items. I have used desertcart for several orders, not once was the order delivered quickly or accurately. I just received a refund after a 5 month ordeal in which they were..."

Read All 254 reviews Customer Service

Permits And Visas

3.0 (61 reviews)
    • Passports and Visas
    • www.permitsandvisas.com

"I am following up with their Dubai office, to know my status of application since March 2020, after several emails follow up I received one email mentioned that by mid of September they will start the process of my application,..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Shein

2.4 (3106 reviews)
    • Footwear and Clothing
    • www.shein.com

"I havent received my items. Ive been trying to track my order but theres no Information about anything."

Read All 7330 reviews Customer Service

Facebook

2.3 (5244 reviews)
    • Dating and Social Networking
    • www.facebook.com

"Hey Susan Persinger was talking and cussing and a few things about my family I blocked her on Facebook but I wanted to report it because it was right"

Read All 17146 reviews Customer Service

Lulu Hypermarket

1.7 (35 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.luluhypermarket.com

"Very poor customer service. 3-5 days of delivery is now 14 days, until now I didn't receive my order. So disappointed."

Read All 70 reviews Customer Service