Browse Transportation and Logistics Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
District Of Columbia, Washington
Transportation and Logistics

FedEx

1.4 (2695 reviews)
    • www.fedex.com

"This item was to have been sent to me overnight. So far, it's been 4 weeks and nothing. In the package are a large flat screen TV and the cremated remains of a family member."

Read All 6096 reviews Customer Service

UPS

1.4 (2096 reviews)
    • www.ups.com

"not happy with this online service. had problems since day 1 always a problem never could log on for anything I need to do remotely *** at this service"

Read All 6056 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LaserShip

1.2 (1032 reviews)
    • lasership.com

"I have list two packages before because of your bad services. You claimed that you delivered my packages and there was nothing on the building cameras.
    Unfortunately i have a package now, I want to pick it up myself, Im waiting on..."

Read All 1765 reviews Customer Service

UPS Store

1.6 (235 reviews)
    • www.theupsstore.com

"Supported this business from the beginning until I walked in and felt attacked about my mask.
    I had a mask on that no one has an issue with everywhere else.
    Apparently this business has a power trip and unless our mask isnt a chemic..."

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

DHL

1.3 (323 reviews)
    • www.logistics.dhl

"A package that show it was deliver on 6/11and is not deliver at 115 2* ***st ozone park ny 11420. can some pls get back to me em"

Read All 887 reviews Customer Service

Uship

1.6 (171 reviews)
    • www.uship.com

"The lady I just spoke to and customer Carrie was very helpful and very at all the information that I needed thanks"

Read All 650 reviews Customer Service

E Zpass

1.4 (74 reviews)
    • e-zpassiag.com

"I can never get in to my account and I put in all the right Credentials but it tells me I'm wrong and then my account number I have it wrote down and it tells me I'm wrong wtf"

Read All 179 reviews Customer Service

Werner Enterprises

1.7 (46 reviews)
    • werner.com

"Traveling on Florida I 95 south, two (2) different truck drivers came into our lane, we were in the right, outside lane. We are traveling in a 2007, 33 ft Fleetwood. The drivers of the trucks were traveling to fast to have good..."

Read All 229 reviews Customer Service

Swift Transportation

1.8 (62 reviews)
    • www.swifttrans.com

"My brother was going down the interstate and a swift truck ran him off the road two others cars saw it stopped and called the highway patrol I hope they find this driver and the company will fire him!"

Read All 249 reviews Customer Service

freight88

• freight88.com

"Shannon steede is a low life person claims to be a christian but he is the

devil he has 3or 4 companies he runs from his house in Anderson SC
    none of these companies do a good job they wreck your freight and won't EVEN
    pay for..."