Browse Medical Supplies and Equipment Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Category
Clear
Clear all filters
District Of Columbia, Washington
Medical Supplies and Equipment

Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses

1.8 (141 reviews)
    • www.americasbest.com

"Entered the store University Parkway 34201. All signage states $ 69 two pair and free exam , 2 pair bifocals $ 111 exam free . I did the exam and was told to pick out frames . I picked the $111 group. I went to the register and..."

Read All 455 reviews Customer Service

LensCrafters

1.7 (208 reviews)
    • www.lenscrafters.com

"I need to stop a claim I returned my glasses n want to use my benifits some where else trying to get this resolved so I can actually see"

Read All 645 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

WalkFit Platinum

2.0 (29 reviews)
    • www.walkfit.com

"SadBroke charger on LIGE BWO122C model can I buy new charger? No answer from anyone as of this date? Watch is very attractive and solid."

Read All 173 reviews Customer Service

EyeMasters

1.0 (3 reviews)
    • www.eyemasters.com

"This was my second attempt to sched an appt with this provider (the first time I was dissatisfied but wanted to give them a second chance). Suddenly, I was reminded why I was bothered the first time. Attempted to sched an appt. an..."

Read All 93 reviews Customer Service

Visionworks

1.9 (304 reviews)
    • www.visionworks.com

"They never answer the phone. I will never purchase from this store.
    Kept calling days and days , no response"

Read All 516 reviews Customer Service

Pearle Vision

1.9 (128 reviews)
    • www.pearlevision.com

"I purchased a pair of glasses in Nov., 20. By May 21, it appeared that some of the coating material was coming off of the Lens on my Transition lens. In my 60 years of wearing glasses, I have never seen this before. Seems like def..."

Read All 329 reviews Customer Service

Eyewear Town

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • eyeweartown.com

"Been dealing with them by email and they can not get my order right and now they will not do it period. They also go under wwe.opticsfast.com And all there reviews and lies. Called company and lady there did not understand..."

Read All 51 reviews Customer Service

TattooSuppliesDirect

• www.tattoosuppliesdirect.com

"In July I ordered $98.99 in tattoo supplies from Tattoo Supplies Direct, on the 23rd of July I got an e-mail from them telling me that U.S. Customs had held up my order,and I could either wait or ask for a refund so I chose to get..."

Read All 24 reviews Customer Service

Miracle Ear

1.8 (182 reviews)
    • www.miracle-ear.com

"constantly have to take them in, because they are not working, they are not in the office half the time, went over today at 4:00 the place was locked up, event though it said they close at 5:00. The last time I went over to pick..."

Read All 381 reviews Customer Service

Ideal Feet Group

3.8 (3 reviews)
    • idealfeetgroup.com

"Went to their new store off of Bandera &; 1604 to pick up new cushions to go over my arch supports. I have had their arch supports for years and I'm a hairdresser that stands all day. My feet never hurt. I would recommend..."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service