Browse Job Search and Employment Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Job Search and Employment

Aerotek

1.5 (182 reviews)
    • www.aerotek.com

"After taking a mobility test, I was told I passed. I was sent to an Urgent Care for blood test. With Covid I would have never spent 45 minutes in a waiting room with sick people if I was not being paid. They texted and called to..."

Read All 515 reviews Customer Service

Labor Ready

1.9 (96 reviews)
    • www.laborready.com

"They setup me and my friend for a 3 day job and the same day they called us and told us the job was cancelled for 1 day and to go in the next day. We go the next day and the client told us the job was completely cancelled. We..."

Read All 315 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

LiveCareer

2.4 (180 reviews)
    • www.livecareer.com

"I signed up for an initial trial of $1.95. Now, $166.00 later, I have never received anything from them. It is a scam and there was no help at all for either a resume or a cover letter. Ridiculous. The customer service rep tried..."

Read All 404 reviews Customer Service

Job Corps

2.0 (62 reviews)
    • www.jobcorps.gov

"The head of wind river campus in charge of security. Wants all the workers to give him the info of this vechile. But he himself is driving on campus with his Cecile expired. So what makes him think he can get away from the rules..."

Read All 125 reviews Customer Service

Express Employment Professionals

1.6 (118 reviews)
    • www.expresspros.com

"They were wonderful to me. I made a mistake on my resume and they caught it and them noticing the mistake steered me into the career area I wanted that best suited me. Very professional."

Read All 257 reviews Customer Service

Employment Resource Group

"

Letter to the Office of the Attorney General continued…

Further, I would like to add that later on in the day I witnessed her selling the service to another customer. The customer was of Hispanic/ Mexican origin and appeared to hav..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Chandler Hill Partners

1.0 (5 reviews)
    • www.chandlerhill.com

"They got thousands of dollars from my husband! He had been unemployed and desperate. With a 99% guarantee of a high-end job, it was alot of wasted time AND money! Glad they are no longer in business!!!AngryAngryAngry"

Read All 21 reviews Customer Service

Cartus

1.4 (54 reviews)
    • www.cartus.com

"I was assigned to Cartus as my company's relocation company. Have gone through three reps in 5 months. Horrible customer service by relocation consultants, takes multiple follow up to get a response. Consultant confessed to..."

Read All 139 reviews Customer Service

Staffing Now

• www.staffingnow.com

"I think it is so frustrating when you see a good job position, and you call the agency trying to talk to someone about it, but nobody is there to pick up. I email, and leave vm but they dont return calls in timely matter. A whole..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service

Spherion Staffing

1.3 (15 reviews)
    • www.spherion.com

"I called tried to get in my acct to change my address and to no avail could i get in and i need my w2 forms"

Read All 29 reviews Customer Service