Browse Jewelry and Accessories Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Jewelry and Accessories

Otticanet

2.5 (67 reviews)
    • www.otticanet.com

"I still havent received my order yet. I ordered my glasses over a month ago and I still didnt get it."

Read All 123 reviews Customer Service

Omega Watches

3.2 (2 reviews)
    • www.omegawatches.com

"I have been fortunate to purchase an Omega Constellation Automatic at auction and note thar it has been officially certified. Its serial no is 3613****.
    Are you able to provide me with a duplicate test certificate?.
    Kind regards, Ro..."

Read All 9 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Olivia And Joy

1.8 (2 reviews)
    • www.oliviaandjoy.com

"This bag is lovely but one of the rivets went missing.
    They shouldnt fall apart. So disappointed. My daughter had the same issue with the same bag ."

Read All 5 reviews Customer Service

Nikola Valenti Jewelry

1.6 (41 reviews)
    • www.nikolavalenti.com

"I did not send for the jewelry I do not want to continue to receive them I did not ask for these pieces"

Read All 58 reviews Customer Service

Marks And Morgan Jewelers

1.9 (8 reviews)
    • Jewelry and Accessories

"Your employee from your Governors Square store had nothing good to say about working with you. She says she works for below minimum wage and she is planing to quit working there if Kohl's hires her. Her last name is Hernandez."

Read All 17 reviews Customer Service

Malikazarus

1.0 (4 reviews)
    • malikazarus.com

"I put all my trust into Malik and he really let me down. I am not complaining about the item because it is real, but ever since I have bought from him, he no longer answers my emails. He sent me no invocation and I have no clue..."

Read All 7 reviews Customer Service

Malak Jewelers

• Jewelry and Accessories

"My Fiance and I happend to have her wedding ring set with us since I was to get it appraised for insurance purposes. Noticed Malak Jewelers at the Tyson's Mall had appraising advertisment and the appraiser was available. Well, h..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Love And Pride

1.7 (8 reviews)
    • loveandpride.com

"This the 3rd time try to redeem points no response But this time it is for l &;;;;;;;amp; p shes butter wash which 1750 should be given to me and loss of $9 in the process
    It would be greatly appreciated that my last request da..."

Read All 13 reviews Customer Service

Littman Jewelers

1.8 (55 reviews)
    • www.littmanjewelers.com

"I have called numerous times since this happened. Opened cases for resolution, no resolution. I went in for a reset. The diamond I came in with was an excellent cut, color and one feather flaw on the side. Well the person doing..."

Read All 110 reviews Customer Service

Lauren B

1.3 (2 reviews)
    • www.laurenbjewelry.com

"My fiancee and I purchased a ring from Lauren B Jewelry on 4/28/19. After the ring was made and shipped to us, my fiancee was able to wear it for five days before a side stone fell out. Lauren B Jewelry replaced the missing stone..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service