Browse Food Manufacturers Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Food Manufacturers

Nabisco

2.1 (855 reviews)
    • www.snackworks.com

"I have a box of graham crackers that I bought and there is a white chalky substance on the top of the crackers. It expires in November 2021 so I know its not old. Would you know what this is? I dont feel comfortable eating these...."

Read All 2116 reviews Customer Service

Ritz Crackers

2.0 (558 reviews)
    • www.ritzcrackers.com

"Me ,my family and friends always kept Ritz crackers in the pantry but now none of us buy them anymore.We ate them by themselves,rolls at a time but whatever change y'all made with the recipe y'all messed up cause now they are..."

Read All 1521 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Breyers

2.0 (237 reviews)
    • www.breyers.com

"I had bought two things of more professional and polite people like Jonathan more professional where's this Breyers ice cream one coffee one French vanilla the French vanilla one was half full I spoke to Jonathan he was very..."

Read All 604 reviews Customer Service

Frito Lay

2.7 (292 reviews)
    • www.fritolay.com

"I called Frito lay for a donation for a fundraiser. I need to purchase 3 boxes of 50 single serve chips at a cost of $15.99 a box.
    I spoke to customer service and they said they would send me coupons.
    I wasn't impressed but it's bet..."

Read All 742 reviews Customer Service

Tostitos

2.1 (55 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"I know that 200 is not a big number however I can get at least 200 people to sign something saying that they want the black bean and garlic chips back"

Read All 106 reviews Customer Service

Stouffers

2.0 (220 reviews)
    • www.stouffers.com

"The product did not reflect normal Stouffer quality. Will buy again as have never found the quality I appreciate more."

Read All 474 reviews Customer Service

Oreo

2.3 (483 reviews)
    • www.oreo.com

"SadI have purchased a pack of Oreo biscuits from saras diary at mansrover rajat path choraha on 01/06/2021. Biscuits was rotten and a lot of fungus was there. It's completely unexpected from such a renowned company like a brand..."

Read All 1127 reviews Customer Service

Foodhold Usa

2.2 (154 reviews)
    • Food Manufacturers

"The Ham was full of circles of fat. It reminded me of Mortdella . Spelt that wrong but you get what Im saying. I was very sad. My Husband was looking forward to a nice sandwich."

Read All 389 reviews Customer Service

Edys

2.6 (95 reviews)
    • edys.com

"No safety seal on your product. Im very concerned about tampering that would cause illness to me or my children. Sorry to say good bye Edys."

Read All 214 reviews Customer Service

Yoplait

2.5 (91 reviews)
    • www.yoplait.com

"Hi I just opened my yogurt & started eating it & immediately felt hard objects in my mouth. I took one piece off my tongue & it was like plastic. Small hard & clear & then there was more in my tooth that I had..."

Read All 210 reviews Customer Service