Browse Fitness Centers Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Fitness Centers

La Fitness

2.0 (520 reviews)
    • www.lafitness.com

"Entered gym at 9:33 pm. It closes at 10. Was told no entry after 9:30. No written or posted policy change anywhere. Ive entered after 930 dozens of time for a quick run. When I explained that I was told by an employee that he was..."

Read All 1782 reviews Customer Service

Planet Fitness

2.3 (2236 reviews)
    • www.planetfitness.com

"I canceled my subscription 2 months ago and Im still being charged and money taken out of my account."

Read All 4409 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Lucille Roberts

2.1 (50 reviews)
    • www.lucilleroberts.com

"Rockville Centre Lucille Roberts. I was a member at this gym for a couple months in 2020 and then it shut down for covid. You guys keep charging me for a yearly membership but I only used the gym for maybe 2-3 months before you..."

Read All 352 reviews Customer Service

Snap Fitness

2.0 (182 reviews)
    • Fitness Centers

"I recieved a call that you sent a claim to collections. This was for a monthly membership back in 2018, for the medical lake snap fitness. This was the first i had heard since the email that i have back from 2018 canceling the..."

Read All 477 reviews Customer Service

Lifetime Fitness

2.1 (326 reviews)
    • www.lifetime.life

"My name is Hugo Molina Gomez, I have been a member for 20 years and last Thursday I tried to get to know the Lifetime Edina gym in Southdale. Joe received me there. I explained that I want to change my membership but I wanted to..."

Read All 704 reviews Customer Service

Lady Of America

1.6 (16 reviews)
    • www.ladyofamerica.com

"Tengo anos q me estan sacando dinero de mi banco y necesito un # de telefono para cancelar mi membrecia"

Read All 92 reviews Customer Service

Bally Total Fitness

1.9 (13 reviews)
    • ballytotalfitness.com

"I just found u guys are still open . I was a member just want to renew. Live in Houston texas.how can I re activate membership"

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

Anytime fitness

1.9 (664 reviews)
    • www.anytimefitness.com

"Called establishment during Covid to cancel membership due to work injury, taking care of elderly parent, and not being able to do workouts with mask on face I thought this would be an easy process since my wife and numerous..."

Read All 1533 reviews Customer Service

Washington Sports Clubs

2.4 (4 reviews)
    • www.washingtonsportsclubs.com

"I called your facility to understand why was i charged for a account that was closed back in February. I was told by your sales associate that I could close it under the 15 day back guaranteed and he then begin to tell me that he..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Retro Fitness

2.0 (202 reviews)
    • retrofitness.com

"I cancelled my membership last fall, but continue to get calls stating I owe membership fees!!! Also that there is NO record of my cancellation!! Not quite sure what to do now."

Read All 449 reviews Customer Service