Browse Advertising Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Advertising

Handilift

1.0 (1 review)
    • www.handi-lift.com

"I have a home elevator that was installed by Handi Lift. It breaks every week. Today I was trapped for almost 3 hours. The people from Handi Lift insist there is nothing wrong and refuse to fix this. "

Grout Bully

• Advertising

"Grout Bully advertises on TV and the Internet a grout cleaner for tiled surfaces. The deal they offer is buy one, get one free. I ordered 1. I only need 1. If they want to include a free second one, I don't care, but I certainly..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Grand Marketing

• Advertising

"I am a soon-to-be graduate who was going to take study time away from an important midterm to go interview at this place. The worst part for me is how the phone interview effectively boosts one's self esteem, only to find out..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Glenn Daniels and TouchStone Partners from Denver Colorado are running a scam. They hire hard working people from Freelance websites and refuse to pay them for work that is being completed for them. Glenn Daniels and TouchStone..."

Read 1 review Customer Service
  • "This is not the quality it once was. They have watered down the chili so much it is like soup and try putting that on a hot dog for kids. I will not purchase the brand ever again till they bring it back like the quality should a..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

Coastal Zone

• www.coastalzone.com

"cheated out of my wages and bonus money. should have received bonus in 90 days and did not. never can contact them by phone they never return your calls they are a *** company to work for. not honest. wendy is the most unpleasant..."

Bianca Inez

• Advertising

"Bianca Inez | Photography is a horrible choice of photographer. Not only did the company send me terrible images that I was highly unpleased with, the photographer was rude and did not work with my needs. The photographer showed u..."

Read 1 review Customer Service

Barmensen Labs

• www.barmensen.com

"Similar problem with this bad business. Was Charged a year later and was told by customer service that they had calld me and I had agreed to their services again. Never talked with anyone, the number on file is no longer in servic..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service