Browse Advertising Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

Advertising

Craigslist

1.9 (853 reviews)
    • www.craigslist.org

"My photos of a car I have posted, or lack of posted or not appearing I paid for the service, and Im getting nowhere!!"

Read All 2601 reviews Customer Service

WCA

• wcaworld.com

"I filled out a survey online ,within less than 10 minutes i get a call from WCA saying i won a 100.00 gift card. to get it i needed to pay a fee. i said i would not. was told "sorry" no fee n o gift. I again said won't pay..."

Read All 16 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Media Pearls

• Advertising

"In an effort to hide its history of complaints and improve its ratings, MEDIMOPS HAS CHANGED ITS NAME TO "MEDIAPEARLCOM." 3/2012

BEWARE "˜MEDIMOPS' ON AMAZON!!! Medimops is a German company which sells electronics and music..."

Zencore Plus

• www.zencore.com

"I'm sitting here with the 2nd unordered pack of Zencor. I was also led astray and I am peoed that this company is still in business. The ads are misleading to the extent of lying.

I mailed the first package back the next day a..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

USA financial

• www.usafinancial.net

"USA Financial sent me an offer for $5000 credit on purchases from their catalogue. It cost me $200 to join. I authorized it and when I received their catalogue they did not have the items I inquired about. They informed me a new..."

Rustagi Technologies

• www.rustagitechnologies.com

"Rastagi tecnologies is a India company that scams people! DONT BE VICTIM

DONT USE THIS COMPANY!!! They dont know anything about SEO or website design like they claim. Don't send your money to IN..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Rebel Financial

• rebelfinancial.com

"We have already exposed Chiam numerous frauds and Scams:Rental scams - Chiam keep systematically the deposits of his tenants (we know of more than 15 victims so far), utilities run after the tenants checked out the amounts are abo..."

Read All 3 reviews Customer Service

MyUncleVinny

• Advertising

"This is a total fraud company,Please do not buy anything from this company ,they are cheaters ,big scammers,made a wbsite that looks legit but plz don't go by that. I purchased roadcare plus card FOR THEIR PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP..."

Read All 2 reviews Customer Service
  • "Here are some of the complaints and
    real phone numbers, etc. for these ***
    Call them up and harass them!
    The jerks are so ignrant and need to be given the
    same treatme..."

Innofit

• Advertising

"They took my money and did not deliver my product. I called and emailed them on several occassions and all they did was lie to me! They are the most dishonest people I have ever done business with. Shame on them. Has anyone..."