Browse Companies in Washington, District Of Columbia

District Of Columbia, Washington

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,298 reviews)
    • directv.com

"DIFFICULTIES RETURNING EQUIPMENT. TRIED EVERY THING SUGGESTED BY YOUR EMPLOYEES--NOTHING HAS WORKED. ON HOLD AT LEAST 1 HOUR EACH TIME--HUNG UP ON AT LEAST 5 TIMES--ASKED TO TALK TO SUPERVISOR AND REFUSED--SENIOR CITIZEN, UNABLE..."

Read All 13511 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,336 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"Had a little fun yesterday. Visited the ATnT store in Marianna, FL, due to a major problem with a bill we received. Got no help, zero, zilch. There was no attempt to help. The staff wouldn't even look up our account on the compute..."

Read All 6421 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (13,242 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Someone use vodoo so I wouldn't get hired i should have been started working by now. I'm still waiting on a job I've heard nothing from anyone"

Read All 27124 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (236 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"Constant issues with no resolve. Once they sell you their service, that's the end of any customer support.
    I've used Magic Jack for 10 years, and when my contract is up, I won't renew it."

Read All 2730 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,040 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"All through my phone call with Verizon I was told that I qualify for service then I was told I have pay $250 down to get it and that I would have to wait one whole damn year to get that money back. And that didn't include..."

Read All 3041 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,602 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"I have and have had for many years Protection Agreements that covers eight appliances, one of which is a dishwasher. I had a yearly maintenance visit on Friday Sept. 10,2021 for all of the appliances. The control panel needs to be..."

Read All 6866 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,814 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"I received one part of the order, but the other five parts weren't included in the box. Pretty weird, right?"

Read All 10959 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,771 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"Still found no way to enter my order. Have had problems trying to enter an order before. One time it was my bank account, told to reenter my information Very irritating"

Read All 22770 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,129 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"My comcast internet phone service has been out of order for months and they refuse to send a tech out to fix the problem. I suppose this is my punishment for going to the BBB to try to get the issue resolved. These people are..."

Read All 5629 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,854 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"Seven deliverys this week, two that were by Fedex did not show up. All others were by UPS and showed up on time. Fedex is totally DISGUSTING. I don't know why any retailer would use them. From now on if a retailer uses Fedex I..."

Read All 6296 reviews Customer Service