Browse Companies in District Of Columbia, United States

District Of Columbia

DIRECTV

1.7 (5,299 reviews)
    • directv.com

"Tried looking for the games. Each channel wanted me to buy the games for $69.99
    Each. On NFL Sunday ticket They need real people to handle problems with their customers. I was told a service representative would be with me in 1 min..."

Read All 13513 reviews Customer Service

ATT

1.6 (2,336 reviews)
    • www.att.com

"I bought a phone from a individual and I need to have it network unlocked so I can use it on my phone carrier"

Read All 6422 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Ubereats

1.5 (13,317 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.ubereats.com

"Food was delivered on time, but was cold and sucked. The portions were small and the steak Benny I ordered was in pieces instead of being whole. The whole thing was just awful, and that's really a bad experience. Plus the whole no..."

Read All 27268 reviews Customer Service

Magicjack

1.9 (236 reviews)
    • www.magicjack.com

"Constant issues with no resolve. Once they sell you their service, that's the end of any customer support.
    I've used Magic Jack for 10 years, and when my contract is up, I won't renew it."

Read All 2730 reviews Customer Service

Verizon

1.7 (1,040 reviews)
    • www.verizon.com

"Someone took my SIM card and phone and also I am looking to put this new SIM card on the new phone. Thanks"

Read All 3043 reviews Customer Service

Sears

1.8 (2,602 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.sears.com

"This is probably the WORST customer service I've ever come across. I purchased a Kenmore dryer and it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Well it never came nor did I get a phone call from Sears. The order # 91013****. I..."

Read All 6867 reviews Customer Service

Walmart

2.3 (4,820 reviews)
    • Supermarkets and Malls
    • www.walmart.com

"The neighborhood Walmart , Simi Valley. I rolled all quarters to by some food. My bill was $37.00 I had 4 rolled rolls of $10.00. Oh no . Caused a meeting of the minds. To accept my money. Then the clerk had to count every..."

Read All 10969 reviews Customer Service

DOORDASH

1.8 (11,783 reviews)
    • Food Delivery
    • www.doordash.com

"My money was not in my bank and my bank told me it was no deposit made to my bank and door dash said it was and its not"

Read All 22801 reviews Customer Service

Comcast

1.7 (2,132 reviews)
    • corporate.comcast.com

"I called a month ago to downgrade my bill, I pay 90 a month just for internet no cable. I wanted a lower cost, the lady I spoke to supposedly downgraded for a price of 60 a month.
    I received my bill and nothing changed.
    Very frustra..."

Read All 5637 reviews Customer Service

FedEx

1.4 (2,858 reviews)
    • Transportation and Logistics
    • www.fedex.com

"I dont understand companies that ship expensive items using FedEx. Maybe its just my area or the drivers in my area, but Ive never received a package from FedEx on time. On top of that, theyve never put the package on my doorstep..."

Read All 6301 reviews Customer Service