Browse Cafes, Restaurants and Bars Companies in Dover, Delaware

Cafes, Restaurants and Bars

Bob Evans Restaurants

2.6 (882 reviews)
    • www.bobevans.com

"AngryMy wife, granddaughter and I went to the Bob Evans, Nicholasville, KY for breakfast on fathers day. We checked in with the employee and was told the wait time was 30 min. We noticed several groups that came in after us..."

Read All 1746 reviews Customer Service

The Greene Turtle

2.2 (6 reviews)
    • www.thegreeneturtle.com

"Your Rehoboth location is first ratehowever Lewes location is awful. Staff could care less food is always late we will stick to Rehoboth location in the future"

Read All 6 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Red Lobster

2.3 (490 reviews)
    • www.redlobster.com

"After being i hospital and a nursing home for over two years i order a Captains Feast and when i got it it was so soggy i couldn'tn even eat it. The portions was a joke. So i ask my kids to meet me at my local Red Lobster and the..."

Read All 850 reviews Customer Service

Outback Steakhouse

2.3 (1191 reviews)
    • www.outback.com

"I went to put an online order and when I try to proceed with my bank information my card declined four different times. I used a different credit card And that one declined as well When I looked at my bank statement a charge my..."

Read All 2021 reviews Customer Service

Jersey Mikes Subs

2.3 (221 reviews)
    • www.jerseymikes.com

"The employees at nw23rd and Blackwelder in Oklahoma city sucked I'd tell them what I wanted on the sandwich then they would ask what I wanted on the sandwich *** off even more I was so very mad when I left today I bought..."

Read All 351 reviews Customer Service

Darden Restaurants

2.8 (50 reviews)
    • www.darden.com

"I was stopping in for dinner at 9 pm on June 24th(Empty Lobby) I was with a party of 3, and I was told that I was not able to be seated. That I would have to have take out. Through the pandemic people had to understand that..."

Read All 135 reviews Customer Service

Cracker Barrel

2.6 (620 reviews)
    • www.crackerbarrel.com

"I want to know where Im at or not on the menu for breakfast. My husband loves Cracker Barrel and the only reason we dont go for breakfast is because there are no omelette s for me to eat"

Read All 1126 reviews Customer Service

Cheddars

2.5 (183 reviews)
    • www.cheddars.com

"To: Cheddars Management June 19, 2021 I would like to inform you of a bad experience I had at the Valley View Roanoke Va. Location. On June 15, 2021 my wife and I visited the Cheddars listed above, w"

Read All 322 reviews Customer Service