Browse Universities, Colleges and Schools Companies in Denver, Colorado

Universities, Colleges and Schools

University Of Phoenix

1.3 (57 reviews)
    • www.phoenix.edu

"I need to get an official transcript mailed directly to a potential employer. How do I do that? They want the transcript in a sealed envelope directly to them."

Read All 295 reviews Customer Service

Primrose Schools

1.7 (37 reviews)
    • www.primroseschools.com

"First off I would Like to address anyone that is trying to work at this school. They are racist I ran across a lot of problems at this school Im a very quiet person dont really mess with to many people because I am shy... but they..."

Read All 81 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

College of Aesthetics

• www.exquisitesalonandspa.com

"There have been untrue statements about Exquisite Salon and Spa repeatedly posted on your site by a disgruntled ex-employee. These complaints are purposely presenting information incorrectly. Please call Exquisite Salon and Spa..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Redstone College

• www.redstone.edu

"The wind energy program at Redstone is a new so that is their excuse for the horrible instruction and in being unprofessional. Unfair grading this may be because of race, religion, color or for whatever reason the instructors..."

Read All 4 reviews Customer Service

Paul Mitchell Schools

2.1 (75 reviews)
    • paulmitchell.edu

"I really hoped and believe that after having terrible experiences in the work force, that coming to school would be better. However, being a African American in Paul Mitchell has been a very rough experience. I have witnessed..."

Read All 171 reviews Customer Service

The College Network

1.1 (45 reviews)
    • www.collegenetwork.com

"I enrolled in the LPN-RN program several years ago. I paid on a monthly basis until the tuition was paid-in-full. Life interfered, as did my health, and I struggled to begin the program. I figured since the school prided itself..."

Read All 202 reviews Customer Service

Mesa County School District 51

0.0 (1 review)
    • d51schools.org

"Need to connect my grand child to her class."

Read All 1 review Customer Service

Kaplan University

1.9 (27 reviews)
    • www.kaplan.edu

"Okay so I attended Thompson institute,in which I took out financial aid a, now 1/2020 im being accused of attending Kaplan not once but twice.And I have called everyone, Dept of education,american education services,like im stuck..."

Read All 188 reviews Customer Service

Heritage College

• Universities, Colleges and Schools

"When I enrolled they said they could get me a pell grant. When I was into the whole course minus 2 weeks they told me I didn't qualify for a grant. I Tried to get a job at Cosmetoloy of the Arts and the Owner said it was as..."

Read All 1 review Customer Service