Browse Supermarkets and Malls Companies in Denver, Colorado

Supermarkets and Malls

WalMart

2.2 (4578 reviews)
    • www.walmart.com

"i spent alot of money on ur website..two of the 5 items i ordered have arrivved..one was the wrong brand and ur website seller didnt ask me if a diff brand was ok..then when i finally was able to look up my order on ur ***..."

Read All 10517 reviews Customer Service

Lowes

2.0 (3277 reviews)
    • www.lowes.com

"Let me first say that I buy from Lowes exclusively because Home Depot pissed me off. Now in the last two months, Lowes has let me down twice. First in Florida, I wanted louvered doors installed in my closet. Talked to the rep in..."

Read All 6615 reviews Customer Service
  • Advertisements

Sears

1.8 (2530 reviews)
    • www.sears.com

"Never receive part. Sears indicated that part was in stock. After purchase I was told that the part was back ordered till June 2021. When June 2021 came around, part was backordered again till August 2021. No for nothing, this..."

Read All 6745 reviews Customer Service

Target

2.2 (999 reviews)
    • www.target.com

"I have an area rug ordered maybe 10 days ago. It was due to arrive on Tuesday, then Wednesday. I dont have it and now fed x has now delivery date planned! When this has happened in the past, the item was lost! I am trying to..."

Read All 2913 reviews Customer Service

Home Depot

2.1 (1470 reviews)
    • www.homedepot.com

"I had given all the details to the representative when I called in. Read the notes. If you truly cared about customer satisfaction, you would not be wasting time time with these repeated emails. Take the information given snd..."

Read All 3206 reviews Customer Service

Conns

1.7 (537 reviews)
    • www.conns.com

"I want my money for my $1,600 credit returned ASAP bc you shouldnt have let me place the order and use it if you KNEW the item wasnt in stock !!!! Okay with someone else money & time because I am not rich !!!!"

Read All 1016 reviews Customer Service

Kohls

2.3 (1037 reviews)
    • www.kohls.com

"Know everything worked out thank you guys for your quick response unfortunately it was the wrong color but things happen and the credit was returned to my card I still will be shopping with you guys in the Lynchburg Virginia area..."

Read All 2167 reviews Customer Service

Costco

2.6 (726 reviews)
    • www.costco.com

"Lies and put ya on hold now for 1 hr and 15 minutes. You take the day off cause its any where from 8 in the morning til 9 at night. Then dont show and want to reschedule 4 days after. Unacceptable. When you do get to talk to a..."

Read All 1702 reviews Customer Service

Sams Club

2.3 (882 reviews)
    • www.samsclub.com

"I was out of town with no cash only my sam credit card and they put a freeze on it for possible fraud spent a hour and half trying to unfreeze it. I'm not a technical girl and they wanted me to send a picture is to them transferre..."

Read All 2098 reviews Customer Service

Menards

2.3 (1760 reviews)
    • www.menards.com

"No, we still didn't hear back. Sorry to say. Large rebate of 11% due to us since February. Hope we get it soon. Bummer!"

Read All 3931 reviews Customer Service